Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportCenter Ultimate Depth Chart: Redskins VS. Falcons

I_Bleed_B&G

on espn home page, they have a SportCenter Ultimate Depth Chart Playoffs: Which team would win this wild card matchup: Falcons vs. Redskins:

Redskins are winning 63% vs 37% the Falcons have in the USA. We are also winning on the international poll.

I thought this was a trick question. We aren't going to be a wild card team!

Yeah, I saw the show on SportsCenter where they announced the "brackets".

They have us winning the division, seeded #3 (no bye). (Which seemed reasonable. I don't see anybody getting a bye out of the NFC East. The competition's too tough.) They have Dallas as a Wild Card at #5.

I didn't catch much of their comments, but they referred to the Skins as the most improved team in the offseason in the NFC. (I went "Huh?" I didn't think of us as much improved. I just didn't think we needed much improvement.)

The NFC East could have three teams go to the playoffs. The competition is stronger there than in any other division. I personally think the Eagles are the weakest of the bunch, and they're STILL probably a 10-6 team. I think the Redskins will win Division with a 12-4 record, Giants at 11-5, and Cowboys at 11-5 / 10-6 with the advantage over the Eagles. The competition this year is sick, and any team from outside the NFC East should be dreading having to play in our division.

mikeyf, according to you predictions that is a total of 21 losses for the division. There has to be a minimum of 12 because you didnt have any ties, that means that as a division vs. the NFC south (falcons, bucs, panthers) and AFC south (Colts, Jags) and each teams other 2 NFC games we will go 31-9. Thats just crazy. We are a great division, but the NFC south has a lot of talent as well, and I hated played the AFC west (0-4) last year, and I would hate to play against the AFC North this year (Sb champs, returning playoff team still on rise, Browns finally made some kind of moves, and Ravens finally got something that resembles a qb).

I have to say taht I disagree with one thing here. Philly may have been sucking hind tit last season but all of their players who were hurt are totally recovered now. And there were a ton of them. Gotta say the midgets couldn't buy their way into the top 3.

everybody is getting way ahead of themselves these days. Yes, we are good (and its great!!) BUT we havent been back for that long. last preseason if someone were to tell me the skins might make the playoffs i would have popped a boner. you guys are predicting like nfc titles and such. just let it ride out. HTTR

We may very well be the most improved team. Saunders is huge, Lloyd and El are big, Arch and Carter should be at least ok, Fauria is solid too. Hopefully Roger Macintosh can contribute some this year. Don't get me wrong I always thought we were a good football team... But now I think we can be an excellent team that will get mentioned among the best where it belongs.

Regarding the Eagles, :eaglesuck Eagles will get drubbed this year. I see teams running the ball down their throats all year. Their O won't be able to take over games like it used to because of a struggling passing game and an already meek ground game. Their games will be closer so teams will run on their undersized defense more and they will get beat up on. If they were in the NFC W or N I'd give em a chance, but in the NFCE!! And then having to play the NFCS?!?! I see them going 8-8 tops, probably 7-9:2cents:

Archived