Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which NFL stadiums have You been to?

Diehard Otis

I'm interested in stadiums today, which got me thinking about which stadiums I've seen NFL games played in. I could only come up with two (don't laugh). I have been to RFK back in the day for a Washington/Philly matchup. That atmoshpere was unreal! I will never forget that day. Truly a special experience. I've also been to two games at the Georgia Dome here in Atlanta, one was a regular season matchup between Washington/Atlanta & the other was a pre-season tilt between Tennessee/Atlanta. The Skins game was a ball (that Dome can get loud as hell!), but the pre-season affair was a laugher. This was the year the Falcons ended up in the Big Game, but nobody saw that coming in pre-season, so the crowd was slight & the game was a blowout. I love frequenting live sporting events (& have been to waaaay more college games), but these are the only Pro games I've seen in person. What about you?

I've been to the following NFL stadiums:

RFK

FedEx

Veterans Stadium (Philly)

Candlestick Park (SF)

Orange Bowl (Miami)

Three Rivers Stadium (Pittsburgh)

Texas Stadium (Dallas)

Sun Devil Stadium (Phoenix)

The Meadowlands (NY Giants)

Memorial Stadium (Baltimore Colts)

Ralph Wilson Stadium - I think that's what its called now (Buffalo)

I think that's it.

I would say that my favorite would be Buffalo. I love tailgating with all the Canucks. Even got conned into eating a "Canadian Pickled Egg" before the Skins game in Buffalo a couple years ago. WHOA !! Don't ever do that.

HTTR

Been to...

RFK

Fed Ex Field

Vet Stadium

Lincoln Financial Field

M&T Stadium (ravens)

Meadowlands (giants)

Raymond James Stadium (bucs)

Kingdome (Seahawks old stadium)

RFK was my favorite.....but I gotta say that I absolutely loved the Bucs stadium, by far the coolest. Kingdome had the same sort of ambience (sp?) that RFK did...

Not that many...

FedExField, of course.

RFK, naturally.

M&T Bank. What the hell, it's right up the road. Lots are under the interstate ramp, so they're covered for a great tailgate. That's cool.

The Linc. Eagles fans are a bit aggressive. Great tailgate though, because the lot opens nice and early, and parking is CHEAP. I think it was like ten dollars at the gate. They could use more portajohns.

QWest. You'd think the fans would be peaceful, but they were actually pretty antagonizing. Maybe because it was a playoff game. Tailgating is difficult, since there's really only one small independently owned lot you're semi-allowed to do it in. Forty dollars. Better get there early.

Georgia Dome. Friendliest most hospitable fans I've seen. If anybody was antagonizing, it was me. Lots of private lots all around that open real early. Great tailgating. Inside, pre-game, they have this real falcon that flies around the stadium. That was cool. They also had this small blimp that was remote controlled that flew around. And the owner, Arthur Blank, spoke to the fans, and the fans actually cheered! Not a boo in the bunch. That doesn't happen here, at least not currently.

That's it for me so far.

RFK

FedEx

Veterans Stadium

Lincoln Financial Field

Giants Stadium

Texas Stadium

Tampa Stadium (before Raymond James)

Pro Player

Three Rivers

Mile High

Arrowhead

Jack Murphy

Oakland Coliseum

Soldier Field

Lambeau Field

HHH Metrodome (Supe 26)

Atlanta-Fulton County (when Deion was still a Falc)

Louisiana Superdome

I've been to the following NFL stadiums:

RFK

FedEx

Orange Bowl (Miami)

Three Rivers Stadium (Pittsburgh)

Texas Stadium (Dallas)

Lambeau Field (Greenbay)

Georgia Dome (Atlanta)

Jacksonville

Carolina's Stadium

Houston Oiler's

Saint's Dome

Viking's Dome

FedEx Field - 5 times prior to last year, 4 times last year, and season tix this year...Woo Hoo!!! :silly:

Lincoln Financial Field - Last game last year to seal the playoff spot!

M&T Bank Stadium - Scrimmage last year

Busch Stadium - Saw the Skins whip on the Cardinals back in the 80's when I was a kid and lived in St. Louis for a few years.

Been to RFK for concerts but never got the privledge of seeing the Skins there...

Skins (Fed Ex)

Ravens

Falcons

Browns

Bucs- Man, you can acquire great seats at face value (Ticketmaster) for them. I saw the Bucs/Bills last year to cheer Cadillac & Takeo. 40 yard line, about 10 rows from the field, near the pirate ship, for around $75. You f*&&)&ing kidding me?!

The Skins, well, we all know how difficult it is to nab our tics at face value!

RFK

FedEx (Still JKC at that time)

M&T (Ravens-still PSIorwhatevertheoldnamewas at that time)

Mile High (old Broncos)

Invesco (new Broncos)

Rose Bowl (SB XVII)

Tampa (SB XVIII - the Big Sombrero, pre-Raymond James)

Jack Murphy (SB XXII - San Diego)

Took pics of stadium from the parking lot but never made it inside:

Orange Bowl (old Dolphins)

Arrowhead (Kansas City)

Edward Jones Dome (St. Louis)

Meadowlands (Giants/Jets)

Been to NFL games at: RFK, Qualcomm, Candlestick, Sun Devil Stadium.

Been to, but not for NFL games: FedEx, Meadowlands, Oakland Coliseum, Qwest Field, Metrodome, Astrodome/Reliant Stadium, Edward Jones Dome, Soldier Field, LA Coliseum, Browns Stadium, M&T Stadium, Anaheim Stadium, Memorial Stadium.

If you haven't done it already, it's neat to go to the "Satellite" feature on Google Maps (maps.google.com) and check out various stadiums from above. It looks like the picture of Qwest Field was taken while a Washington State football game was going on there.

Archived