Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OVC Obstructed View Crew

XdcdiehardX

I don't care what anyone says $333.00 for a season ticket is silly! I could not be happier with my seat behind a pilliar! For what I am paying you will not here me complain. I get all my info from WJFK and can watch all the replays on the tvs. In fact I would rather be in the lower bowl where it is loud and crazy then walk the million ramps to the upper level. I know its not ideal but for a college student who just wants to be in Fed Ex every Sunday we play it is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me! O.V.C. son! Loud Proud and behind a pillar!!!!!! DC Diehards!! :logo:

Guest ComebackKing

Why the freak are those seats being sold. Fedex should either remove the piller or the seats. Pretty stupid and messed up if you ask me.

personally, I like endzone seats for football (CFL or NFL). But if I plan to go to a single game, I'll get good seats. If its a last minute thing or I know ticks will be hard to come by, I get the cheapest seats I can and just find a good place to stand and watch the game.

Smart move, enjoy the games.

is that all it was? 33 bucks per game? that's not too shaby man... especially at a place like FedEx where there are countless empty seats you can move around to... let's be honest, we all see them... don't deny there are empty seats.

I will keep my upper seats thank you, YOU SEE THE GAME. You see plays develop and what areas of the field are vulnerable. You are seeing what the coaches in the booth are seeing and the strategy they are using

i can not argue that the seats i got are really better (because they aren't) i'm just saying it is awesome to have the opportunity to go to all the games and not worry about getting tickets off ebay and all that nonsense. i do not care where my seats are as long as i am there! HAIL :logo:

i can not argue that the seats i got are really better (because they aren't) i'm just saying it is awesome to have the opportunity to go to all the games and not worry about getting tickets off ebay and all that nonsense. i do not care where my seats are as long as i am there! HAIL :logo:

go ahead, my man... like another poster said, we need more fans like you!

']Best thread ever.

Obviously if people had a big problem with them they would already be gone.

EDIT: How much cheaper are obstructed seats' date=' anyway?[/quote']

$29.00 game per seat for obstructed view. i am not sure exactly how much other seats are but i am sure they are at least $79

$29.00 game per seat for obstructed view. i am not sure exactly how much other seats are but i am sure they are at least $79

Wow. That's a pretty good deal, all things considered, though I haven't actually seen what the view is like. Anyone got a link to a view from a typical obstructed seat? I might try to pick up some tickets soon, and this is becoming more and more viable by the minute.

Archived