Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OVC Obstructed View Crew

XdcdiehardX

your the reason dan snyder can get away with selling tickets to idiots like yourself. Lets all drive to fedex field and watch the game on tv while in the stands. if you have that kind of money try buying a nice tv at your house.

#1 fan huh? the games are more fun when you r of the drinking age i guess.. haha loser

Which section are you in? i'm in the lower bowl but not behind a pillar. and i want to meet more of the people in my section....anyone in section 220, 221, or 222, let me know so we can be crazy at the game together.

section 218 ... i think... i am making a bigger deal out of the pillar than it really is... it blocks off some of the 50 but again thats why the tickets r 29 dollars!!!!

your the reason dan snyder can get away with selling tickets to idiots like yourself. Lets all drive to fedex field and watch the game on tv while in the stands. if you have that kind of money try buying a nice tv at your house.

by the way what kind of tv r u purchasing for 300 dollars?

as a skins fan i prefer to be at the games rather than sit around at home and ***** and moan about dan synder and how expensive everything in the world is.. get it together grouch! get a job and get some seats

Why the freak are those seats being sold. Fedex should either remove the piller or the seats. Pretty stupid and messed up if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure the people in the upper decks would prefer they didn't remove the pillars. :)

Ive been spoiled by getting good seats at face value or free. I went to check out the obstructed seats the Saturday after they went on sale and there was no seat I could tolerate. Its just not the same experience when you can't see the entire field. 333 really isnt a bad price, but the only parking they had available was the cash lots for 200 bucks and I don't like parking in the cash lots. I figure I'll just buy 4 games this year and watch the other 4 from home in HD.

Ive been spoiled by getting good seats at face value or free. I went to check out the obstructed seats the Saturday after they went on sale and there was no seat I could tolerate. Its just not the same experience when you can't see the entire field. 333 really isnt a bad price, but the only parking they had available was the cash lots for 200 bucks and I don't like parking in the cash lots. I figure I'll just buy 4 games this year and watch the other 4 from home in HD.

yeah i skipped the whole cash lot nonsense. metro and meeting friends at thier tailgates is more up my alley. in the past i would do about 4 games or so and catch the rest at home but i figured i would give this a shot. it just feels good for me to not have to worry about scrambling for tickets.... in addition to all that most people around me in the good seats usually get about fed up with my antics after about a quarter so hopefully my new friends behind the pillars can appreciate my enthusiasm during the games :laugh: ! OVC!!!

Archived