Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wallpaper for your consideration/suggestions

PCS

Utah asked me to do this for him a few weeks ago. Got the idea from someone who did this a couple of years ago, ( who,if still around, I hope doesn't mind me borrowing their idea), and it was a fun project to do. Help learn this graphics stuff. So, after many hours, I came up with this. It's still a bit of work in progress, but here it is. Critque is welcome.

wallpaperfinal2.jpg

Okay. Photbucket reduced it. Going to attach this image. A little smaller but should be okay here. Off to visit family in Orem, will be back to check in. Thanks in advance.

PCS - it looks great!

But, i think we're going to have a hard time winning both games of that double-header on 12/17. :laugh:

Er..yeah. So do I(darned NFL and there screwed up schedule. :halo: ). :doh:

Okay. Finally back from Utah's place, ( they put me to work :mad: ), I corrected a few...er...clerical errors. Hopefully things are in order, ( that is if I don't find out I have the Redskins playing 3 games in March or something. :doh: ).

Beautiful work PCS, love the background images. Actually, it's outstanding. :applause:

An enormous picture of me in the center and it would be perfect. :silly:

As you wish D. ;):silly:

( Gotta go. One side. Make way. :movefast: )

Great work, although I would change the title a bit if it were up to me. I'm not saying it needs to be gaudy, but it's a little bland. I'd center it between the schedule and the top border, and use some kind of script font with a more pronounced yellow outline around the burgundy text. I would set "2006 schedule" a few sizes smaller than "Washington Redskins" or move it to the bottom of the picture below the schedule.

Just a thought. Other than that I love it.

Okay. Finally back from Utah's place, ( they put me to work :mad: ), I corrected a few...er...clerical errors. Hopefully things are in order, ( that is if I don't find out I have the Redskins playing 3 games in March or something. :doh: ).

According to the offical Redskins site, the game against the Giants on 12/30 is at 8pm. :)

Great work, although I would change the title a bit if it were up to me. I'm not saying it needs to be gaudy, but it's a little bland. I'd center it between the schedule and the top border, and use some kind of script font with a more pronounced yellow outline around the burgundy text. I would set "2006 schedule" a few sizes smaller than "Washington Redskins" or move it to the bottom of the picture below the schedule.

Just a thought. Other than that I love it.

I was going to say something along the same lines. Looks really good, PCS. :cheers:

According to the offical Redskins site, the game against the Giants on 12/30 is at 8pm. :)

According to my schedule, which I copied, I agree. :halo:

dfitzo, I'll play around with the title some and see what it looks like.

PCS, if you're willing to let me try my hand at playing around with the title, PM me and I'll send you my email address so you can send me the background without the title on it. (Or just attach it in the thread.)

If not, I understand. :)

Archived