Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins a-z book

betsy thurman

Rich is the Editor in Chief over at CPND and has been helpful to ES by providing us access to his snapshots of games for our games database we'll eventually be bringing back :). It's a nice resource and I highly recommend it for a fan to have around.

Art.

Nope, I'm Tandler! Thanks much for your order, Betsy and for your unsoliced endorsements Art and Rocky! Betsy, your book will ship on Friday, please do let me know what you think of it!

Hey Rich,

Is volume 2 out yet, if not when?

Nope, I'm Tandler! Thanks much for your order, Betsy and for your unsoliced endorsements Art and Rocky! Betsy, your book will ship on Friday, please do let me know what you think of it!

Did you get a couple orders today? I ordered as well.

hey thanks, now if its not going to ship until friday , how about an autographed copy? :D

I ordered two of them a few months ago. Hell of a nice book, and I can't wait till he updates it with the past few years. One copy for me, and one copy for my father. It was really nice seeing the game recap when my uncles neighbor (Jim Cunninghan) scored that TD.

Great book, and a great resource.

I have both of Rich's books (Skins A to Z and Gutcheck)and both are very good.

Both are must haves for any Skins fan.

Okay Rich, I'm expecting my payment via PayPal. :D

Seriously, both books are great.

I too have both of Rich's books and they are excellent.

Both are signed and any and all books that he comes out with in the future, I will be getting those too. :cheers:

hey thanks, now if its not going to ship until friday , how about an autographed copy? :D

Consider it done, Betsy!

It looks like I've received a few more orders from here, too. If anyone else wants an autographed copy, let me know.

I have it and it's awesome. Must have for any Skins fans. Get 2 copies though.. One to have around the house to read here and there and put one away in a safety deposit box.

Hey Rich, I'd love a signed copy. I'll let you know when I make another order..

j

Rich I would take an autographed copy as well if you don't mind. I'll PM you my info, I ordered yesterday as well.

Consider it done, Betsy!

It looks like I've received a few more orders from here, too. If anyone else wants an autographed copy, let me know.

• 1 month later...

Hey,

The remaining books that you folks ordered will be in Monday's mail. Sorry about the delay it was between the printers running behind and me being out of town last week.

Thanks again, let me know what you think of it if you get the chance.

Nope, I'm Tandler! Thanks much for your order, Betsy and for your unsoliced endorsements Art and Rocky! Betsy, your book will ship on Friday, please do let me know what you think of it.

Holy moly. Since we all kinda know your name, does that make you a celebrity?

I"ll just chime in as well to say I have both books and they are always within arms length (in fact, as I type this A to Z is about 18 inches from me)! I flip through them all the time. Great stuff Rich! And a must have for Redskins fans!

Hail,

H

• 6 months later...

Archived