Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Michael's or Courtney Chase?????

RedFan4Life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Well im was watching a video on Redskins.com and i seen this Courtney Chase female talking and i Told myself

Wow i like this courtney chic soooooo much better then Larry.

Not sure if it was cause shes hot but I felt she asked better questions, most cause she asked AS about JC and got more of an answer then Larry.

So then i started asking myself am i the only Redskins fan that likes Courtney better then michael On the Videos?

So post why you like one better then the other.

Thanks

Ryan

Well im was watching a video on Redskins.com and i seen this Courtney Chase female talking and i Told myself

Wow i like this courtney chic soooooo much better then Larry.

Not sure if it was cause shes hot but I felt she asked better questions, most cause she asked AS about JC and got more of an answer then Larry.

So then i started asking myself am i the only Redskins fan that likes Courtney better then michael On the Videos?

So post why you like one better then the other.

Thanks

Ryan

English. Do you speak it?

Somebody pass me the Tylenol.

English. Do you speak it?

Somebody pass me the Tylenol.

Wow Sorry TK I did not check for spelling mistakes, maybe you should take a Tylenol, maybe a Tylenol PM and wake up on the right side of the cage ehhh???

Now i know why some people just come here to read and not post.

Gosh But thanks for the positive post man way to go!!!!

Ryan

Woops a spellililing mistake better correct that one also

Indiana wants me. Lord, I can't go back there. :)

But that doesn't stop me from wanting to help with the severe punctuation shortage, so from me to the home state of the legendary R. Dean Taylor--

" ' . , - : ; ? " ' . , - : ; ? " ' . , - : ; ?

Please, don't thank me, just see that they fall into the right hands on the right keyboards :D

That's not very PC....he is from Lebanon, after all

:cool:

First off I just moved here, Im not even from Indiana.

Nice to see people enjoy DERAILING threads.

Move on

Other then the T&A and shes hot, do you guys think she does a better job?

I think she does, well and shes hot :)

Ryan

Well, Courtney Chase is certainly easier on the eyes, and she's been getting better and better each time she's on screen (she seems very natural, especially in the Randle El interview). But I've got nothing against Larry and think he does a decent enough job, so putting my superficiality aside, I'll take Larry for the audio show and the games, and Courtney for the Redskins.com TV bits (those are just fluff anyway).

First off I just moved here, Im not even from Indiana.

Nice to see people enjoy DERAILING threads.

Move on

Other then the T&A and shes hot, do you guys think she does a better job?

I think she does, well and shes hot :)

Ryan

RF4Life - that stuff just happens sometimes... Even the best guys can wake up on the wrong side of the "cage," try not to let it get you down

Now to the question, quite a fun one I might add, as it "forced" me to rewatch some of Courtney's videos....

She's much more natural/comfortable than Larry.

Her delivery is better.

She seems to be more focused.

And since it is for TV, it's important (and happily appreciated) that she is a knockout.

But what I like most about her is that she doesn't seem to be pushing or creating her love for sports; she doesn't seem like she's trying to prove something, an issue I have had with other particularly beautiful female sportscasters.

So... sorry Larry, but Courtney's got it by a mile. Heck, I'm sure Larry is as happy to have her at RTV as we are.

- peace

nomad

This is what this poll is like:

Lets ask a dominantly male audience whether they like to watch a middle aged man, or a young vibrant woman over the internet.

[sarcasm]Hmm I wonder why Larry Michaels isnt winning![/sarcasm]

This critique is fair, but if the question is taken objectively, it is interesting. Another way to think about it:

Would there be a current young vibrant woman sportcaster you wouldn't want to watch given a choice between her and Larry Michaels?

I say yes, for some of the reasons I listed in my post above. The specific answer in my head is the new woman on ESPN, I think her first name is Rachel.

She seems very uncomfortable, overly intense, and I feel like she is constantly trying to prove to her audience that she belongs where she is.

So, I would rather have Larry Michaels interviewing my Redskins, or talking about my Redskins, than her.

Courtney Chase, on the other hand, really does seem to be the whole package. Once she gets a year or so under her belt, she's going to be fantastic.

Lucky us!

peace-

nomad

Archived