Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Michael's or Courtney Chase?????

RedFan4Life

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

English. Do you speak it?

Somebody pass me the Tylenol.

Silly Droid, You can not take Tylenol, now get yourself to the repair bay and have the tech check your main board..

Too much sun at minicamp will roast a droids vital circuits.. :silly:

Oh and about Larry or Courtney, Well can we see them both in bikini before I make a choice ? :silly:

Now to the question, quite a fun one I might add, as it "forced" me to rewatch some of Courtney's videos....

She's much more natural/comfortable than Larry.

Her delivery is better.

She seems to be more focused.

And since it is for TV, it's important (and happily appreciated) that she is a knockout.

But what I like most about her is that she doesn't seem to be pushing or creating her love for sports; she doesn't seem like she's trying to prove something, an issue I have had with other particularly beautiful female sportscasters.

So... sorry Larry, but Courtney's got it by a mile. Heck, I'm sure Larry is as happy to have her at RTV as we are.

- peace

nomad

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :cheers:

Well said man..................:cheers:

Wow Sorry TK I did not check for spelling mistakes, maybe you should take a Tylenol, maybe a Tylenol PM and wake up on the right side of the cage ehhh???

Now i know why some people just come here to read and not post.

Gosh But thanks for the positive post man way to go!!!!

Ryan

Woops a spellililing mistake better correct that one also

Lazy grammar, Lazy thoughts...

Larry is ok but he does seem to have some mancrushes and sometimes just smiles and stares at the players and the next question is kinda off. Kinda creepy but definitely not the worst guy they could get. I haven't seen enough of CChase to want Larry booted, but I know he's a loyal fan, so I hope if she does better they can keep him around in some capacity, because I do appreciate his enthusiasm for the team.

• 1 month later...
All I know is Larry hid from all the fans at Virginia Beach and was not even accessible as everyone else was. Really disappointed.

Actually, thats not true. We saw Larry probably 5-10 times during the weekend. Saw him at the convention center, all of the tailgates at the beach, and even at the Hilton bar after the black tie gala...

courtney is freakin fine as what. id have no problems looking at her all day (I've talked to her, had to hold my folder over my pants j/k) seriously she's cool and asks good questions so i see no reason why she shouldnt be on more.

besides guys open up to hotties more than your regular joe bob anyways.

Larry sucks, Redskins.com should trade Larry in for a dog. And then shoot the dog.

How dare you make fun of Larry. You don't even have to listen to Larry to tell he is mildly retarded. Just look at him. You are shameless. I bet you park in Handicap spots and trip blind people.

Archived