Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Minicamp Pics #2

Tarhog

TO was fairly integral in instilling B. Lloyd's work ethic in the NFL during the 2 offseasons they had together at the 49ers I believe I've heard him talk about it before he was a skin. Prolly got the fancy-boy tight fetish from that. Haha. I don't care though just like I don't care about Clinton wearing his lame ass cut off sweat pants, as long as they train hard and rep DC right.

He looks way more muscular than I thought tho. JC is way ripped for a QB too, at least any kind of QB we've had around these parts...

TO was fairly integral in instilling B. Lloyd's work ethic in the NFL during the 2 offseasons they had together at the 49ers I believe I've heard him talk about it before he was a skin. Prolly got the fancy-boy tight fetish from that. Haha. I don't care though just like I don't care about Clinton wearing his lame ass cut off sweat pants, as long as they train hard and rep DC right.

He looks way more muscular than I thought tho. JC is way ripped for a QB too, at least any kind of QB we've had around these parts...

I was playing Madden 2005 last night and they interviewed Lloyd on the Bruno Show. He was still with the 49ners but when asked about other players in the NFL, he spoke about Owens. There is nothing wrong with trying to be the best.

Archived