Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stabbing at Lake Braddock High School in Burke, VA

TheDirtbags

http://www.nbc4.com/news/9370384/detail.html

Police said two young men were stabbed at about 3:10 p.m. behind Lake Braddock High School, located in the 9200 block of Burke Road in Burke. One student has been detained by police, News4's Jackie Bensen reported.

One of the victims was apparently stabbed in the abdomen and was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital, said Fairfax County police Officer Rich Henry. The other victim was stabbed in the upper body and took himself to Inova Fairfax Hospital. The injuries were described as serious but non-life-threatening. The victims were not students

click link for the rest

I went to West springfield which is right down the road....**** has changed since I went to school there. Someone shot and killed a friend of mine at a party about 15 months ago...I also heard that high schoolers at my old school went into some elses house at night while he was sleeping and hit him with a baseball bat and then used a tazer on him until he was almost in a sezur (sp?).

All these high schoolers wanna be thugs. I went through that phase too I guess but all I did was smoke a lot of weed and listen to 2pac....I never thought of shooting anyone or beating them in their sleep.

I went to West springfield which is right down the road....**** has changed since I went to school there. Someone shot and killed a friend of mine at a party about 15 months ago...I also heard that high schoolers at my old school went into some elses house at night while he was sleeping and hit him with a baseball bat and then used a tazer on him until he was almost in a sezur (sp?).

All these high schoolers wanna be thugs. I went through that phase too I guess but all I did was smoke a lot of weed and listen to 2pac....I never thought of shooting anyone or beating them in their sleep.

Yeah... The culture has degraded greatly, and is continuing to.

Archived