Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else here love the smell of shoe polish?

Ghost of

I'm not drunk, people. I'm serious.

I'm sitting here polishing some shoes and trying to clean up the soles (between this and car maintenance and dental work, I'm in a "maintaining" mood) and it occurred to me that I really like the smell of shoe polish. I mean, I don't go around 'huffing' it and there is such a thing as too much--but this stuff is good.

Anyone have a smell that they like that would cause others to recoil a bit? I think diesel exhaust is another one that I kind of like.

Odd thread......you might want to back up off the shoe polish before you lose consciousness :)

Let me think......a smell I like that others might recoil at......hmm.......ahh, I got one....erasers! I like smelling erasers when I am working on something that requires.....umm....erasing :)

Let me think......a smell I like that others might recoil at......hmm.......ahh' date=' I got one....erasers! I like smelling erasers when I am working on something that requires.....umm....erasing :)[/quote']THAT'S SO MESSED UP!!!!

I do too :doh: :laugh:

I'm not drunk, people. I'm serious.

I'm sitting here polishing some shoes and trying to clean up the soles (between this and car maintenance and dental work, I'm in a "maintaining" mood) and it occurred to me that I really like the smell of shoe polish. I mean, I don't go around 'huffing' it and there is such a thing as too much--but this stuff is good.

Anyone have a smell that they like that would cause others to recoil a bit? I think diesel exhaust is another one that I kind of like.

I like shoe polish smell, I also like the smell of gasoline

Money. Honest. American bills. And pen ink. Especially blue ink. I've been known to sniff these items. And were I to be spotteed, would feel like someone caught picking their nose from what I imagine.

Archived