Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are cowboys fans saying now?

TheTotalPackage

Thanks for showing Roy "Texas Toast" Williams getting a knock down by a stiff arm from a Titans player.

This azzwhole Roy "Texas Toast" Williams is almost always using a "Horse-Collar" method to tackle someone with intention of injuring him. Thus, the name "Roy Williams" tackle.

Why? Because, he knows deep down in his urinated brain that he is slow and he does not have the speed to sustain his pursuit. Roy only has a small burst of speed and then nothing else.

Btw, has anyone observe the shape of Roy's stupid head?

His head is so round and shiny. Roy's head looks like it has been frequently dipped into an elephant's azzwhole. laugh.gif

What do you think about Roy's head the pride of the brokeback cowdungs nation?

lmao, your welcome for that video though. A Cowboy fan told me that in that clip, that it was a preseason game, which makes him getting planted even more fun. I agree, when in th eopen field, he doesn't have the speed to pursue and chase anyone down, but if he get's close enough, he will grab your collar.

What does the Taylor ruling have to do with Roy Williams.

I really want to know what the reaction is from the Cowboys fanbase. I mean, their hopes HAD to be up when there was a possibility that a player as good as Sean Taylor may not play.

Now that he WILL be back and IS NOT in fact, guilty of any of this, what are they saying on the message boards? Well, what are the SMART ones saying, not the donkeys saying Sean Taylor sucks and is guilty regardless of what any "judge" says.

I watched the wk 2 game of last season recently, i have it on my DVR, and RW had at least 3 tackles were he brought our guy down by pulling the shoulder pads. It wasn't a penalty b/c he didn't have his hands in the collar but this yr he will be called for those types of tackles. Both safties are great and S.T. has a bigger upside, being that he is only 23 and can cover better then RW and tackles just as well too.

For all the dum cowboy fans that said S.T. would do jail time, were are you guys now? Exactly, back at broke back Mt. :laugh: :dallasuck

Face it - ST horse-collars people. I showed you video evidence.

Really? ALL of them? I;m not even going to ask you to prove this -- you can't.

In both cases, similar things happen. The players momentum is stopped, his feet are stuck, and he is dragged backwards. I never said they were exactly the same. But enjoy your excuses. Although, I'll tell you, it's not flattering.

No you didn't. The only video proof you provided is that you don't understand what a horse-collar is. In both instances you claim to show Taylor hit the player from an angle and their feet flew out in front of them because of the force of the hit.

On a horse-collar you are tackling from behind and bending a player over his legs which causes the injury.

ok RW had a rule made because he tackled some people and they got hurt. However when he was doing it, it was a legal tackle, infact in college football it is still a legal tackle.

However ST has recived a couple of fines for personal fouls, late hits out of bounds, things that are already illegal.

One player had a rule made because of them, on blatenly breaks the rules, and you want to call RW a dirty player? Please, quit smoking that Peace Pipe.

To the best of my knowledge RW has been fined at most once. How many times has ST been fined? Point made.

No you didn't. The only video proof you provided is that you don't understand what a horse-collar is. In both instances you claim to show Taylor hit the player from an angle and their feet flew out in front of them because of the force of the hit.

On a horse-collar you are tackling from behind and bending a player over his legs which causes the injury.

I honestly don't care how Williams tackles. If he was on my team, as long as he made the tackle and didn't get suspended, I would be happy. If ST tackled like this, and I doubt he never has, I'd be completely fine with it. The rule never gets called anyway.

Same thing goes with Taylor spitting in the face of opposing team members. As long as he doesn't get caught, he can do what he pleases as far as I'm concerned.

ok RW had a rule made because he tackled some people and they got hurt. However when he was doing it, it was a legal tackle, infact in college football it is still a legal tackle.

However ST has recived a couple of fines for personal fouls, late hits out of bounds, things that are already illegal.

One player had a rule made because of them, on blatenly breaks the rules, and you want to call RW a dirty player? Please, quit smoking that Peace Pipe.

To the best of my knowledge RW has been fined at most once. How many times has ST been fined? Point made.

Alot of Cowboys slide with many things, because everyone wants to hop on the Cowboy band wagon, plus they are the so called America's Team....but skip that. The horse-collaring might have been legal at that certain time, but what about "last" year when he kept doing it to Portis? Most of S.T.'s late hits came in his rookie year, when he was going through the learning process. The most S.T. did last year was spit. However, after R.W. got fined, and injured T.O. after the rule was made, he said he still wasn't gonna stop horse-collaring because he's been doing it since high school, I find that real ignorrant. If he was as good as Cowboy fans claim he is, he should be able to work around it....don't you think? OK.

:rolleyes: Your golden boy criminal does the EXACT same thing - and spits on people.

swell up with pride now....

Roy Williams isn't even close in talent to Taylor. The difference between the two is that Roy is as good as he will ever be. Taylor is going to continue to get better now that he is rededicated to offseason workouts and study in the offseason. If you want to bring up Taylors childish antics of sptting and acting like a thug, then you don't understand the point the Taylor has the potential to be the next Ronnie Lott while Roy Williams will be remembered as a great hitter. Sean was scared by this most recent incidence and will be walking a tight line from now on. TO can already hear the footsteps of Taylor coming over the middle.

Roy Williams isn't even close in talent to Taylor. The difference between the two is that Roy is as good as he will ever be. Taylor is going to continue to get better now that he is rededicated to offseason workouts and study in the offseason.

When was Taylor not dedicated?

Roy Williams isn't even close in talent to Taylor. The difference between the two is that Roy is as good as he will ever be. Taylor is going to continue to get better now that he is rededicated to offseason workouts and study in the offseason. If you want to bring up Taylors childish antics of sptting and acting like a thug, then you don't understand the point the Taylor has the potential to be the next Ronnie Lott while Roy Williams will be remembered as a great hitter. Sean was scared by this most recent incidence and will be walking a tight line from now on. TO can already hear the footsteps of Taylor coming over the middle.

nice post :cheers: <<<< that's a soda though :laugh:

maybe we don't care. Taylor is WAY overrated.

Way over rated? :laugh:

Roy Williams doesnt have sh*t on Sean Taylor, teams pick on Roy, just like we did in both games last year. QB's look for ST on the field, and so do recievers, ask TO and Crayton, he layed both of them out like a 5 dolla hooker.

And you assume Roy was on them, exclusively?

nuff said.

Thats the whole point, it wasnt only Roy covering Moss or Lloyd, it was Roy and a corner, and ya still got torched. Wacha gonna do now ya have to face them both on the field at the same time? No ProBowl for Roy this year :laugh:

Way over rated? :laugh:

Roy Williams doesnt have sh*t on Sean Taylor, teams pick on Roy, just like we did in both games last year. QB's look for ST on the field, and so do recievers, ask TO and Crayton, he layed both of them out like a 5 dolla hooker.

and Terry Glenn :laugh:

If he was as good as Cowboy fans claim he is, he should be able to work around it....don't you think? OK.

See that's the thing he isn't as good as his fans brag him up to be and ST hasn't shown us everything yet, just wait. Now that this trail episode is behind him we shall see the real Sean Taylor stand up... (Muzic plz)

Thanks for showing Roy "Texas Toast" Williams getting a knock down by a stiff arm from a Titans player.

This azzwhole Roy "Texas Toast" Williams is almost always using a "Horse-Collar" method to tackle someone with intention of injuring him. Thus, the name "Roy Williams" tackle.

Why? Because, he knows deep down in his urinated brain that he is slow and he does not have the speed to sustain his pursuit. Roy only has a small burst of speed and then nothing else.

Btw, has anyone observe the shape of Roy's stupid head?

His head is so round and shiny. Roy's head looks like it has been frequently dipped into an elephant's azzwhole. laugh.gif

What do you think about Roy's head the pride of the brokeback cowdungs nation?

Without a doubt, the single most ignorant post I have ever read anywhere on any forum.

Be thankful Redskin faithful, this jackwad does you all proud.

Archived