Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are cowboys fans saying now?

TheTotalPackage

A week ago, someone posted a link to the ranch report and described what cowgirl fans were saying about the Sean Taylor case. Now that it's over and we've got a favorable decision, its time to revisit it.

i forgot the exact name of the thread so i wasn't able to briing it up by searching, so sue me.

maybe we don't care. Taylor is WAY overrated.

:laugh:hahahahahahaha:laugh:

Do you watch football? You don't have to like the Redskins or Sean Taylor, but this is a ridiculous comment. Maybe you're just trying to get a response. Anyway, Taylor has to be one of the top 5 safeties in the NFL right now. Go back and watch some of the Redskins' games the last two years, and compare the performance of the Redskins defense with Taylor to the defense in the games/series he missed due to injury. Check him out in single (help) coverage against to or Randy Moss. He is a serious presence back there.

:rolleyes: Your golden boy criminal does the EXACT same thing - and spits on people.

swell up with pride now....

Taylor doesn't horse-collar, and if he does, he dam sure doesn't have a nickname from it now does he? Has he ever broken anyone's leg? Or injure someone from spitting? I'm not saying it's right but still. Roy can't tackle, look at all the time he could have put Portis out by horse-collaring.

Taylor doesn't horse-collar,

Yes - he does. Many players do. And it never gets called, ever. If you disapprove, it's time to stop rooting for Taylor, and trade in your pants for a nice skirt.

Has he ever broken anyone's leg?

Are you suggesting Williams MEANT to injure other players? If you are, I can't help you. But again - this is football, not tiddly-winks. Players get injured all the time - it's not intended, there is generally no malice. Roy tackles people legally, and effectively. If that offends some people's sensitive sensibilities, it's a pity. Cuz he's a hell of a player.

Roy can't tackle, look at all the time he could have put Portis out by horse-collaring.

What are your feelings on Jeremiah Trotter?

:rolleyes: Your golden boy criminal does the EXACT same thing - and spits on people.

swell up with pride now....

Sort of like the pride you see when you look at that ring of fame game that was suppose to give props to a QB who was playing football longer than he was suppose to be and had to get his bell rung to realize that,

Sort of like the pride for a running back that bleed for his team just to get the boot from his beloved blue and silver so he had to go to another team and play for them,

Sort or like the pride for ummm whats that other guy, oh yea, that crackhead WR that cant seem to look himself in the mirror and say hey...that was not my freinds pipe that was really mines.

All to just watch their homecoming game get taken from them from you know who :)

Yea....gotta luv that pride...

I agree with this guy. Both are pro bowl safeties

Exactly. I don't see why it has to one or the other. Can't Moss Owens and Glenn ALL be good receivers? Can't Shawn Springs and Terrence Newman both be exceptional corners?

This retarded animosity toward Roy Williams is, well....retarded. He plays within the rules, and is one of the top safeties in the game. So is Taylor. It's not an extraordinary concept.

Yes - he does. Many players do. And it never gets called, ever. If you disapprove, it's time to stop rooting for Taylor, and trade in your pants for a nice skirt.

Are you suggesting Williams MEANT to injure other players? If you are, I can't help you. But again - this is football, not tiddly-winks. Players get injured all the time - it's not intended, there is generally no malice. Roy tackles people legally, and effectively. If that offends some people's sensitive sensibilities, it's a pity. Cuz he's a hell of a player.

What are your feelings on Jeremiah Trotter?

Maybe it was intentional, maybe it wasn't. But there was an interview he had, that said he didn't care about the horse-collaring rule, and he was going to do it regardless. A player in his situation, who has already taken someone out of the game, by horse-collaring, which later became (illegal), you'd think he'd find ways around doing it again, like maybe trying to make legal tackles. Just because many players horse-collar, doesn't make it right. Yea, ok, this is a grown man's game, but it still has rules. As far as Jeremiah goes, if he horse-collars too, he's in the same category. I never said Roy Williams wasn't good, I just said he was overrated. Just like the Cowboy fan on the first page, he had his opinion about S.T. being overrated.

I agree with this guy. Both are pro bowl safeties

One is a Pro Bowler one is not. One is All-Pro the other is not.

What I think is funny is that you guys are quick to say that Moss was Roy' man on those plays and that it is Roy's fault, even when Parcells came out and said it was Glenn's fault. But yet in your mind's you still say Roy is SM *****. I guess if you tell yourself something enough times you come to belive it.

However, when Cowboys fans say that ST is Crayton's *****. You are quick to say oh that was Springs man, Taylor just was trying to help out. No everyone said that Taylor got caught peeking at Keyshawn and got burned because of it.

So if Roy is Moss's *****, then Taylor is Crayton's *****. At least Moss was a first round pick instead of a 7th round one.

As far as Jeremiah goes, if he horse-collars too, he's in the same category.

He does - he took out Julius last year with one.

So does Sean Taylor.

So they are ALL in the same category, do I have that right?

Or does that category only apply to players who don't wear burgundy and gold?

Archived