Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are cowboys fans saying now?

TheTotalPackage

Why do all of you compare ST and RW so much? I really think it is jealousy for whatever reason. They play two seperate positions. FS and SS. Both are asked to do completely different things.

Lets compare Brunell to Terry Glenn next. Who cares that they play different positions.

I already tried. They are arguing for the sake of arguing. That last line is funny though.

:rolleyes: Your golden boy criminal does the EXACT same thing - and spits on people.

swell up with pride now....

I think roy williams would spit on people too, but it's tough to spit on someone when you're 30 yards behind them and watching them run into the end zone for another TD. Well, I guess roy williams could run into the end zone during the TD celebration and spit on the receiver at that point, but then the league might have to institute a second "roy williams rule" - no crashing an opponent's TD celebration to spit on him. Maybe roy williams should "pull a to" and go spit on the star on the middle of the field - the star doesn't move so it'll be easy to catch.

:dallasuck

I think roy williams would spit on people too, but it's tough to spit on someone when you're 30 yards behind them and watching them run into the end zone for another TD. Well, I guess roy williams could run into the end zone during the TD celebration and spit on the receiver at that point, but then the league might have to institute a second "roy williams rule" - no crashing an opponent's TD celebration to spit on him. Maybe roy williams should "pull a to" and go spit on the star on the middle of the field - the star doesn't move so it'll be easy to catch.

Nice attempt... but it was wide right...

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day that a Cowgirls fan would actually chastize another team for having a criminal.

QUOTE]:notworthy :applause: :cheers: :laugh::2cents: :D :point2sky :dallasuck:cheers: :dallasuck :dallasuck :movefast: :wavetowel :chestram: :allhail: :dj: :wave: :owned:

Funny thing is you are quick to call Roy Williams a dirty player but yet Sean Taylor is the one who has been fined for late hits.

By the way Roy Williams was voted all pro....Sean Taylor has been found wanting.

One is a Pro Bowler one is not. One is All-Pro the other is not.

What I think is funny is that you guys are quick to say that Moss was Roy' man on those plays and that it is Roy's fault, even when Parcells came out and said it was Glenn's fault. But yet in your mind's you still say Roy is SM *****. I guess if you tell yourself something enough times you come to belive it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just look at the tapes again. Roy was in on both plays, and couldn't do a damn thing. The long touchdown run might not have been totally his fault, but the catch in the endzone was.

He makes legal tackles, with no intent to injure. I see nothing wrong with it. Just as I see nothing wrong with Taylor or Trotter doing it. You play within the rules, even if that means being right on the edge. Don't like it? Pick another sport.

Spitsunk, are you dumb? or are you stupid? or are you dimwitted?

Or maybe -- all of the above. finger.gif

We all know how dimwitted are most cowdung fans.

And, you Spitsunk keeps on spitting yourself on your own idiotic face.

"Horse-Collar" or "Roy Williams" tackle has been banned by since MAY 2005.

Where have you been Spitsunk?

Do you know football at all?

Or maybe -- you had been working overtime cleaning the sewage systems

with you tongue at the Texas Brokeback Ranch and Roy Williams' house.

laugh.gif

Go check Google before you post anything next time, hence you don't have to prove again and again

how dimwitted are most cowdung fans.

Cowboys' Williams injured four with tackle in 2004

DALLAS, TX -- The so-called "horse-collar" or "Roy Williams" tackle, which came under heavy scrutiny from the NFL's powerful competition committee after Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams injured four players with the maneuver in 2004, was banned by the league on Tuesday.

Owners voted 27-5 to enact sanctions against the tackle. The dissenting votes were cast by Dallas, San Francisco, Detroit, New England and New Orleans. Players who use the horse-collar tackle will now be penalized 15 yards, and could be fined, as well.

"I really hate the fact that the rule is kind of being named for one player," said Atlanta Falcons team president Rich McKay, co-chairman of the competition committee.

sean taylor is number 1 and he will dominate all the cowgirls i hate the cowgirls

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

heck of a highlight video, I must admit, but there are at least two instances in there, on a Ravens player, and on McNabb. There are also instances of him tackling people around the neck, forcing them backwards and down, accomplishing basically the same thing as the horse collar.

Again, why is this important? Roy has never been penalized, or fined for these hits....

It's obvious that you don't even know what a horse collar is. Just watch a RW highlight video. Tackling around the shoulders is not a horse collar.

RW and ST are both great safeties. For how we run our D I would take ST. All the blitzing we do, we need a guy to play "Centerfield" and Taylor can lock down anyone deep.

As far as the horsecollaring, I seem to notice when RW commits them. I can't actually remember ST ever commiting a horsecollar because quite frankly he is always hitting guys from the front. :)

I noticed the two horse-collars in that video by ST, but what really stood out was how many times he liked to hit out of bounds... at least 4 times he failed to pull up when a guy was obviously out and laid the wood on them... then talked smack. Something to really be proud of. I say he doesn't make it through the season before being hemmed up by the law again.

I dont care what these cowpukes say! Thats funny!

Listen up Cowpukes....they created a rule for this guy! He has said he would and continues to horse-collar...hmmm

Let do the math= Dirty Player!

Now go home and play with your toy guns and fake lassos or whatever you brokebackboys do!

Hail

I noticed the two horse-collars in that video by ST, but what really stood out was how many times he liked to hit out of bounds... at least 4 times he failed to pull up when a guy was obviously out and laid the wood on them... then talked smack. Something to really be proud of. I say he doesn't make it through the season before being hemmed up by the law again.

I say HE DOES make it through his 18 months. His teammates will see to that.

As far as the video.....There were some late hits out of bounds. I am sure at some point we will get burned by a late hit call. The fact is most teams have someone who likes to intimidate. Our intimidator is just Sean Taylor. The best safety in the league. I can live with him being intimidating. Also in the video I saw a helluva football player. He wasn't trying to hurt anyone on purpose, he just plays all out.

Nice attempt... but it was wide right...

Wide right? Wide right??? Oh, you must be talking about the cowboys' kicker. Who is it now, cundiff again? jose cortez? shaun suisham? Oh yeah, it's vanderjagt...after that horrible miss at the end of the Colts-Steelers playoff game, he should fit right in with the cowboys' recent parade of kickers. It's too bad vanderjagt had to go to dallas, though...he's probably gotten used to going to the playoffs over the past few years, but this year he'll just be sitting at home in January. Oh well.

wow....you do realize that the clips shown of him was his rookie year right? :doh: When your a rookie, you have plenty of adapting and learning to do....but on the other hand, let's look a Roy Williams, he is a VET, a he's going around horse-collaring and doing helmet-to-helmet tackles. In being a VET, he should have already been adapted and have already learned what to do and not to do....especially after the horse-collar rule was made after him, and this guy had the audacity to say he knew that he was horse-collaring, and that he will continue to do it, because he's been doing it since he was in high school....that's really ignorrant, seens how he's taken people out of the game with it. Roy is just stupid.

now since they want to bring back old videos, lets take a look at this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBeB2S751U look at what Roy was reaching for before he was planted.

Thanks for showing Roy "Texas Toast" Williams getting a knock down by a stiff arm from a Titans player.

This azzwhole Roy "Texas Toast" Williams is almost always using a "Horse-Collar" method to tackle someone with intention of injuring him. Thus, the name "Roy Williams" tackle.

Why? Because, he knows deep down in his urinated brain that he is slow and he does not have the speed to sustain his pursuit. Roy only has a small burst of speed and then nothing else.

Btw, has anyone observe the shape of Roy's stupid head?

His head is so round and shiny. Roy's head looks like it has been frequently dipped into an elephant's azzwhole. laugh.gif

What do you think about Roy's head the pride of the brokeback cowdungs nation?

What are the cowboys going to do now? No excuses! They can not hide when #21 is around. All I know is when he was at Miami, I can't recall a safety hitting as hard as he does. As good as a safety as Ed Reed is (I hate to admit it because he is raven) Sean Taylor in college was better and I think that he will be a better pro. This is year to shine. I think Roy Williams is an all right safety, he seems to take a lot of chances. I believe that the Redskins got screwed on a bunch of Pro Bowl votes this past year. Portis, Brunnell,Cooley and Sean Taylor. I think that is going part of the motivation for us getting further in the playoffs and into the super bowl. Keep your fingers crossed

Archived