Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

150, I believe. First row behind the ones where you keep the chair. Expensive but heck, I was fulfilling a childhood dream. I met Steve McNair and his son that day.

My buddy and I also went to WM X-Eight the following year, in Toronto. Almost exactly the same seats.

Best seats we had though, was Backlash in DC in 2000, when Rock beat HHH for the title. We were like 2nd row ringside.

150, I believe. First row behind the ones where you keep the chair. Expensive but heck, I was fulfilling a childhood dream. I met Steve McNair and his son that day.

My buddy and I also went to WM X-Eight the following year, in Toronto. Almost exactly the same seats.

Best seats we had though, was Backlash in DC in 2000, when Rock beat HHH for the title. We were like 2nd row ringside.

Santino Marella as Stone Cold on the Titantron to Santino in the ring:

"I'll beat you like a rented mule. Or a mule to own. If there's livestock involved, I'll beat you like it.

I'll open up a can of the ass whip, stomp a mudpie, and eat some nonfat frozen yogurt. And that's the bottom lines..."

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Santino Marella as Stone Cold on the Titantron to Santino in the ring:

"I'll beat you like a rented mule. Or a mule to own. If there's livestock involved, I'll beat you like it.

I'll open up a can of the ass whip, stomp a mudpie, and eat some nonfat frozen yogurt. And that's the bottom lines..."

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

An amazing match, probably the best I've ever seen in person, from an emotion standpoint. The crowd turn was unbelievable. I marked out for Hogan the whole time; I credit myself for swaying the crowd. :D It was like I was 13 again. :laugh:

I was so hyped to watch that match, it's a damn shame that Hogan made it a crappy one by refusing to sell any of Rock's moves

An amazing match, probably the best I've ever seen in person, from an emotion standpoint. The crowd turn was unbelievable. I marked out for Hogan the whole time; I credit myself for swaying the crowd. :D It was like I was 13 again. :laugh:

I was so hyped to watch that match, it's a damn shame that Hogan made it a crappy one by refusing to sell any of Rock's moves

I really felt the nWo angle at that point, was too little, too late. They really dropped the ball with WCW.

I lost interest pretty much after the WWF lost its' 'attitude'. With no competition, the quality went way down. The Monday Night wars were the best. It was cool that it was fake, but the ratings war between WCW and WWF was real.

I may have to start watching again though. ;)

I really felt the nWo angle at that point, was too little, too late. They really dropped the ball with WCW.

I lost interest pretty much after the WWF lost its' 'attitude'. With no competition, the quality went way down. The Monday Night wars were the best. It was cool that it was fake, but the ratings war between WCW and WWF was real.

I may have to start watching again though. ;)