57 members have voted

1. 1. Pitt and Angelina's baby will

• Cure AIDS
    • Cure Cancer
    • Bring World Peace
    • End World Poverty
    • Win the Spelling Bee
    • Other

I am pretty confident we will make it to the NFC championship game next year. If we get a first-round bye and home field advantage, then maybe a Super Bowl appearance or win.

In my opinion, though, I don't think losing a Super Bowl is much better than not making it at all. I am not looking forward to a repeat of SB XVIII.

I voted yes, call me an optomist not a homer because in this division any team could make the superbowl. Do I think they will make it 100% for certian? Nope. Do I think they have a good chance to do it? Sure. So do the Giants, so do the Eagles, and so do the Cowboys. Now I would say we have a better chance of making it but that would just be my homerism showing, lets wait until the season starts then I can give you a valid prediction to laugh at.

I voted yes. I can't predict the future, and I don't think any of you can either. As long as I don't know what will happen, I'm just going to predict the things that I want to happen. Maybe it will actually happen just because I say it will happen.

I don't know my own power.

I'd say they have a better chance of winning it than either the 82 or 87 Redskins teams did.

But I have no idea whats going to happen this year, just like everybody picking Dallas.

Just remember, Bill Parcells has a longer SB Champless drought than Gibbs and can't say that its because he ran a nascar team for 14 years while he was out of the NFL because he was coaching most of those 14 years.

I'd say the Redskins also have a better chance than the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles this year if they actually do make it to the SB. Now either of those other 3 might get there but I really doubt that any of them will win it.

We have Joe Gibbs, you don't, sorry.

For many, many years I have expected 7 to 9 wins, with the hope that the present would prove to then be a building block upon which to build for the future. For many, many years 10 wins was the top end of my expectations. That included 2005.

Now, I'm not saying we're going to win the Superbowl. Heck, I'm not gonna say we're GOING to the Superbowl.

But this year, finally, I EXPECT 10-12 wins. I expect to field a contender, not an ok team or a team with promise, but a team that's already There.

That's as committal as I get in May. :)

For many, many years I have expected 7 to 9 wins, with the hope that the present would prove to then be a building block upon which to build for the future. For many, many years 10 wins was the top end of my expectations. That included 2005.

Now, I'm not saying we're going to win the Superbowl. Heck, I'm not gonna say we're GOING to the Superbowl.

But this year, finally, I EXPECT 10-12 wins. I expect to field a contender, not an ok team or a team with promise, but a team that's already There.

That's as committal as I get in May. :)

You sound like a Turner/Spurrior Era survivor!

You would not be a real fan if you did not at least think yes. Of course it will be hard to get there. It wouldn't be a professional sport if it wasn't hard. This team has made all the right moves, and has the talent to make it to the Superbowl and win. Will it happen? I hope so. Remember, luck has a good percentage in the outcome of anyones season. Health of key players also holds a good percentage as well. Let's hope we have a high number in those two percentage factors this year.

Archived