Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Brunell in Cheesecake Factory today

rhyno

He came in today while I was working at cheesecake here in jacksonville. I didn't wait on him, but i delivered some of his food. I asked him how OTA's are going and he laughed a bit and said they were going well. Told him i was a big skins fan and wished him luck this season. i didn't want to be too intrusive so I left it at that. He ended up autographing the receipt and left it. Don't know why. he just signed it brunell. the server didn't ask for it or anything. anyways, the guy that waited on him gave me the autograph.

Thats my story :point2sky

Yeah, I believe is family still lives here. He does local comercials all the time. Coles still lives here during the offseason too. He came in a couple months ago. Same basic situation. I actually asked him how he feels about having Patrick throw him the ball again (this was right before we traded him) He just laughed and shook his head.

You know it is hard when stars are out trying to do ordinary things and fans want to approach them. I think that you did the right thing in this particular instance. Sometimes fans go to far and interupt athletes and actors. They are people too.

Guest santana4prez
Doesnt he know that we have a Cheesecake Factory in DC?? What an *******

Dont diss Brunell :nono:

Nice to know these guys are just regular people. Thanks for not ruining his meal. I am sure these athletes get tired of going out to eat and have people hovering over them while they sit there with there family just to enjoy a meal like you and I.

Brunell is a down to earth to man, and I hope he has the season of a lifetime. He deserves it. Thanks for sharing the story, and not being groupie. HTTR.

It so much fun when you get oppurtunities like this as a fan. I was actually going to start a thread about the time I cooked dinner for Joe Gibbs and his sons. About 10 years ago I worked in a Marriott in Richmond and Gibbs was there for a Nascar race. He ate in the smaller "fine dining" resturaunt that I was the Lead Chef/Manager of at the time. I heard he was in the dining room and FREAKED OUT. I'm not the type to get gushy over celebs but I knew I would have the chance to go out and meet him and ask how his dinner was so I was nervous as crap about making his dinner. I cant remember what he had, but afterwards I went out and spoke to him breifly asked him how it was and told him I was a HUGE fan. He was so cordial, but I too am the type that did not want to drool all over him or ask for anything so told him good luck with the race and told him we missed him (at the time) and wished he was still coaching. The whole group he was with were super nice to all the staff. So thats my little story about a Redskin in my resturaunt. WTG man...its something you will remember forever.:helmet:

He came in today while I was working at cheesecake here in jacksonville. I didn't wait on him, but i delivered some of his food. I asked him how OTA's are going and he laughed a bit and said they were going well. Told him i was a big skins fan and wished him luck this season. i didn't want to be too intrusive so I left it at that. He ended up autographing the receipt and left it. Don't know why. he just signed it brunell. the server didn't ask for it or anything. anyways, the guy that waited on him gave me the autograph.

Thats my story :point2sky

DUDE - YOU DELIVERED HIS FRIGGIN FOOD !

TELL US WHAT HE ATE !!

Did he have the Double-Chocalate, Fudge-Covered, Triple-Decker Cheesecake, that just added 30 pounds to his waistline, and stretched his 40 time to 5.9 ???

Archived