Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Brunell in Cheesecake Factory today

rhyno

He came in today while I was working at cheesecake here in jacksonville. I didn't wait on him, but i delivered some of his food. I asked him how OTA's are going and he laughed a bit and said they were going well. Told him i was a big skins fan and wished him luck this season. i didn't want to be too intrusive so I left it at that. He ended up autographing the receipt and left it. Don't know why. he just signed it brunell. the server didn't ask for it or anything. anyways, the guy that waited on him gave me the autograph.

Thats my story :point2sky

Is that the one across from P.F. Changs. I think it's St. Johns shopping center?

That is pretty cool!

Marc was in the same fraternity I was in college (Lambda Chi Alpha) and when he was up in Seattle in January for the playoff game I went the the Redskins Team Hotel with Gimpy007. He ended up signing a old fraternity sweetshirt of mine.

Now I need Kenny Chesney to sign it! :D

DUDE - YOU DELIVERED HIS FRIGGIN FOOD !

TELL US WHAT HE ATE !!

Did he have the Double-Chocalate, Fudge-Covered, Triple-Decker Cheesecake, that just added 30 pounds to his waistline, and stretched his 40 time to 5.9 ???

The only thing i delivered for him was a couple salads for his wife and guests, along with tex mex eggrolls for him. He did ask for extra avo cream sauce! Not the most health conscious, but not too bad..

Is that the one across from P.F. Changs. I think it's St. Johns shopping center?

yeah, thats the one. I used to work at CCF in San Diego before I moved back to jax, i would see charger players in all the time there too. Actually, I used to see all sorts of celebs there.

Mark has a beach house in Jax and he and his family do spend time there in the offseason...He permanent house is in VA.

My best friend used to rent out a room right next door to his house, which I stayed at back in summer '02.

The only thing i delivered for him was a couple salads for his wife and guests, along with tex mex eggrolls for him. He did ask for extra avo cream sauce! Not the most health conscious, but not too bad..

Was he limping when he ate the salad ?

Glad to see you didn't get all giddy over him.

The receipt he signed wasn't him paying his meal with a credit card I hope. :jk:

Haha I thought the same thing when I first read it, lol.

Good story man, I wish I could meet a player one of these days!

I remember when these kind of threads were made last year, they were followed by a bunch of Brunell jokes.

What like, this one? I posted that thread before the 2nd Giants game, Ramsey was the starter by then and Brunell was considered by all to be washed up:

Did he come across as being super-smart and courageous???
$18? Man, he was tipping his guts out, out there.
the sad part was that Brunell tried to throw the cheesecake at his wife, and it missed low and away
Now that he's not playing, I can afford to feel sorry for the guy. It's not his fault that he sucked. His body just has clearly fallen apart - he can see the field but not make the throws.
Did Brunell have enough arm strength to lift the taco to his mouth?
Who'd have thought that a taco stand thread would result in such great zings on Brunell.

Archived