Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Irvin: 13-3 for Cowboys

CPstretch

Is it just me, or are more and more comentaters flaunting their homerism? I wish I knew Irvin so I could make some $$$$. Did he even watch the second half of the seasopn last year? TO will not make that big a difference.

You knew it was going to happen. Irvin is a HUGE homer. Can't help it, really can't blame him either. His team just got a stud receiver and weren't that far away before.

The have a solid defense, a "legendary" coach, had a solid passing attack last year and just added the best receiver in the game who will give the Moogirls a solid one year.

What he isn't seeing is the fact that THEY HAD A SOLID passing attack already and look where it got them. Their offensive line is worse off, Bledsoe is another year older and their solid passing attack will most likely only get marginally better since Glenns chances will go to Owens now.

Irvin is a wide receiver, loves the position, but trust me when I say a flanker doesn't make the team that much better. They are still dependent on getting the ball to them. That takes a running game, an o-line to give the qb time. They don't have either of them. Take away the slant and the hitch and go and TO will have a down year.

That discussion bordered on nonsense. To not mention the Redskins as having one of the best offseasons in the entire NFL is silly. When they don't even get as much as a mention in their own division...that's ludicrous! That discussion really ticked me off!

We'll just have to see!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm expecting big things from the Skins this year!

to predict any team (except the skins of course ) will have 12 or more wins in the NFC East is just stupid. Seriously, the east is easily the toughest division in football and its insane to predict 13 wins for anyone.[/Quote]

I was looking to see if someone would make this point. It is going to be hard for any team in this division to win that many games. Although, even though the battles within the division will be brutal, if the teams take care of business outside the division, who knows how many wins each team can have? The NFC East teams may end up better than a lot of teams. We may beat each other up but I could also see our teams beating other teams outside the division.

']I was looking to see if someone would make this point. It is going to be hard for any team in this division to win that many games. Although' date=' even though the battles within the division will be brutal, if the teams take care of business outside the division, who knows how many wins each team can have? The NFC East teams may end up better than a lot of teams. We may beat each other up but I could also see our teams beating other teams outside the division.[/quote']

Trust me, in mid October everyone will be talking about what happened to the supposed "Vaunted" East.

Everyone has tough schedules outside of the division, the Giants have a brutal start, the Eagles have a brutal finish and the Skins and Moogirls lucked out a bit by spreading their toughies out.

So when the teams are all not undefeated, there will be talk that the NFC East isn't as good as advertised, but make no mistake, they are all good. Just can't dominate everybody anymore. So with the splits we are all likely to have in the division, its going to come down to who can split with the better teams (Colts, Jags, Panthers, Bucs) and who can whip up on the bad ones (Tennessee, Houston, perhaps NO). Thats your division winner.

No doubt the NFC rep will be from the Beast. I just hope its an all Beast NFC Championship! Those are the best games.

he just said it on nfl live. 12 or 13 wins for sure and they will be in the super bowl.

Two questions:

1. Did his prediction include pre-season wins?

2. Did the Cowboys buy Super Bowl tickets for their players?

If the answer to both questions is yes, then I don't think Irvin was too far out of line.

Micheal Irvin smoking crack, it's true without a doubt.

I saw TV NFL Live, he had a crack pipe in his mouth.

13-3 the numbers he said, the Cowgirls they would win.

His eyes were hazzy from smoking crack, 3-13 he said with a grin.

His fingers are burnt, his brain is fried, from smoking so much weed.

Caught by the cops, with two crack Hos, all three down on their knees.

Quincy Carter was his main supplier, this is the story I'am told.

He smoked enought crack, cocaine and weed to fill the SUPERBOWL!

His career is over, he still smokes crack, that is his daily need.

Yelling loud from the corner, in the hood, Paul Tagliabue can I

play again please!!

he just said it on nfl live. 12 or 13 wins for sure and they will be in the super bowl.

:insane: :dallasuck

I guess when all you can see is nutsack across the bridge of your nose all the time, it's difficult to view reality at a good angle..

Guest santana4prez
Micheal Irvin smoking crack, it's true without a doubt.

I saw TV NFL Live, he had a crack pipe in his mouth.

13-3 the numbers he said, the Cowgirls they would win.

His eyes were hazzy from smoking crack, 3-13 he said with a grin.

His fingers are burnt, his brain is fried, from smoking so much weed.

Caught by the cops, with two crack Hos, all three down on their knees.

Quincy Carter was his main supplier, this is the story I'am told.

He smoked enought crack, cocaine and weed to fill the SUPERBOWL!

His career is over, he still smokes crack, that is his daily need.

Yelling loud from the corner, in the hood, Paul Tagliabue can I

play again please!!

Instant Classic. *Bump* so more members can see this great post.

"all three down on their knees." :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That was the worst segment in ESPN history. Since it's inception, Seriously, lol. They also said that the Eagles had improved more than the Skins and Giants. Seriously? They added Bunkley(rookie) and Howard. Good players, but we added Archuleta, Carter, Lloyd, and Randle El. All Vets who have proven they can play in the NFL. Oh wel, like someone else mentioned, let the season do the talking. And I was looking up the stats from the 04 season (since To didn't play us in 05) He had a total of 8 catches for 70 yards and 1 TD in two games. This is eagles of 04-05 whose offense was great. I think with the addition of Archuleta, and a pass rusher in Carter, we can contain him.

I don't think you get how T.O. opens opportunities for the other players. It's not always his stats in a particular game.

take it easy, there is a tooth fairy. unforunately irvin just mugged him because he thought his sack of teeth was a big bag of crack rocks.

I hope he didn't take his sack of dimes? God may rescind his offer for "Tooph Day".

']I was looking to see if someone would make this point. It is going to be hard for any team in this division to win that many games. Although' date=' even though the battles within the division will be brutal, if the teams take care of business outside the division, who knows how many wins each team can have? The NFC East teams may end up better than a lot of teams. We may beat each other up but I could also see our teams beating other teams outside the division.[/quote']

I do agree with this point. On paper it looks like alot of splits between NFCE teams but it's all about health and matchups. Should be fun. Also, it seems like everyone is so quick to jump on the Boys O-line will suck bandwagon. The Dallas O-Line was doing quite well before Flozell went down. Dallas' two starting tackles will be different than the second half of last year which IMO makes the O-line better by default. Parcells is a great coach for a reason and he will design the offense to increase protection and help the O-line. I will say the Bledsoe does absolutely hold the ball too long at times however, I'm guessing T.O. makes him a better QB. I'm not saying Dallas' O-line is a strength just not as bad as everyone here thinks. :2cents:

I hope not..I can't say it's not possible..or that it couldn't happen. I seriously doubt it though. The division is too tough and Dallas' secondary is still questionable as well as the Oline and hold the ball too long statue Bledsoe.

Dallas' secondary is one of our biggest strengths. What gives you the idea it's questionable?

Frankly, I'd expect a split by everyone in the division when playing other division rivals. That means 3 automatic losses.

So then, that means Dallas runs the table otherwise....ridiculous.

Archived