Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make Like A Tree, And Get Outta Here.

Extreme

Here's an example, Biff from Back To The Future " Make like a tree, and get outta here."

this was an insatnt classic, and I use it to this day.

I have also noticed i hear a few people I know consistently say the wrong thing all the time......My boss says "smart move ex-lax." My old boss used to say when he'd get a lot of money that we was gonna be "****ting through silk", even though it was supposed to be farting through silk. dirty old man.....who here has heard more of these anomolies?

Kind of like when Tommy Boy says, you can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up the butchers ass, but wouldn't you rather take the bulls word for it?

This "slow" guy at work is kinda goofy, and when he gets mad he always comes up with these goofy sayings, so i will mock him and say don't mess with the horns, you'll get the bull. he hets all pissed off and it's so damn funny.

You guys didn't read the question. Not old saws. Old saws used WRONG. :)

Listen to Coach Thompson and Doc Walker in afternoon drive sometime. Those two'll slay more old saws and mix more metaphors in two hours than you can shake all the tea on a warthog at.

Various and sundry ... not various insundry.

Love of money is the root of all evil ... not money is the root of all evil.

No, more Americans did NOT vote in the American Idol final than did in the last Presidential election ... you don't get to vote 500 times for President unless you're a mob boss.

You guys didn't read the question. Not old saws. Old saws used WRONG. :)

Listen to Coach Thompson and Doc Walker in afternoon drive sometime. Those two'll slay more old saws and mix more metaphors in two hours than you can shake all the tea on a warthog at.

So you mean I can't use ...

As the shepherd said "Let's get the flock out of here"

my boss once said:

"Were tempting faith": I busted out laughing...

He also said: If we did "this" and "that" it would be like hitting a bird with a stone...

(seemed rather normal production to me).....

We'll go down that road when we go down that road....

I'd just assume say insundry.

To funny. :)

nope.

his post ruined my...."i'm boltin', like michael." and "i'm off like a prom dress." damn om, too smart for the good of the board. :laugh:

Not sure about that. Too anal maybe, but not too smart. Nontheless, I hereby lift prohibition.

Just no more Bolton references for God's sake. We have standards.

Archived