Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Head Coach 2007

jnova

Oh yeah, I'm definitely picking this one up. I don't actually like Madden but this is too intriguing to ignore. I think maybe I'll be Parcells for a while and totally submarine the 'Pukes, orchestrating sideline shouting matches with TO and conflicting with Jerruh. Then I'll go back to being Gibbs and dominate.

If you play it and think it hasn't upgraded from last year then open your damn mouth.

Relax, dude. Besides, Madden has been the same since 2004 with the exception of the hit stick, truck stick and precision passing. Furthermore, many of the same glitches from 2002 are still present in 2006. It's obvious that EA isn't going to make any major changes to the game. On the one hand, why should they? It's a very successful game that a lot of people really like. On the other hand, for a guy like me, seeing the same flaws and not making any real updates from year-to-year is disappointing. I got so sick of '06 that I actually picked up ESPN 2K5, and I've been playing it steadily since.

In my college days, when NFL2K1 hit, my buddy and I played our franchise into the year 2072. When you play a game that much, it has to be good, and in my opinion, Madden is not that good and there has been no indication that EA is going to make significant changes.

In my college days, when NFL2K1 hit, my buddy and I played our franchise into the year 2072. When you play a game that much, it has to be good, and in my opinion, Madden is not that good and there has been no indication that EA is going to make significant changes.

damn dude! that's a loooonng franchise. how many super bowls did you end up winning with that?

I'm in the year 2027 in Madden 06 (Xbox 360). I've done a LOT of simulating however. Notables: Portis retired #1 all-time rushing yards & TD's; Campbell retired #1 all-time passing yds & TD's; I drafted a WR who is on track to break all of Rice's records; and I have a new stud DE named Anthony Manley (Def MVP, Def Rookie of the Year, DL of the Year etc). My new QB has a cannon for an arm, amazing accuracy, and rates a 96 speed. Gibbs has 25 SB rings.

Oh and Dallas has sucked for most of the time. I can't wait for this new game, as I like to do the GM stuff mainly. One year, I used the Redskins' picks and a couple of players to obtain 10 of the top 36 picks in the draft.

I'm in the year 2027 in Madden 06 (Xbox 360). I've done a LOT of simulating however. Notables: Portis retired #1 all-time rushing yards & TD's; Campbell retired #1 all-time passing yds & TD's; I drafted a WR who is on track to break all of Rice's records; and I have a new stud DE named Anthony Manley (Def MVP, Def Rookie of the Year, DL of the Year etc). My new QB has a cannon for an arm, amazing accuracy, and rates a 96 speed. Gibbs has 25 SB rings.

Oh and Dallas has sucked for most of the time. I can't wait for this new game, as I like to do the GM stuff mainly. One year, I used the Redskins' picks and a couple of players to obtain 10 of the top 36 picks in the draft.

Nothing is more nerdy than bragging about your Madden franchise stats. How about upping the difficulty after winning every super bowl in every season and breaking every NFL record?

This game looks like it'll hold your interest for a good weekend, no more. You'll probably take eons to set up crap, get to watching a full game (if you can indeed do that) and then the moment someone fumbles or tosses an interception you'll go crying for madden again. Just like us ESPN fans were crying when EA raped us and bought out the NFL license.

Makes you wonder, why dont they just implement this crap into madden....oh wait this is EA right. Since when did they ever turn down the opportunity to rape gamers for cash in lue of making a great game?

GC

I am looking forward to the realese of this game i get to manage the team like i want for once and what true fan doesnt like the sound of that instead of telling us your idiotic moves you would make (not everyone) you can do them yourself in a game and im still getting madden of coarse

Makes you wonder, why dont they just implement this crap into madden....oh wait this is EA right. Since when did they ever turn down the opportunity to rape gamers for cash in lue of making a great game?

GC

I would imagine the reason they are two separate games is because they couldn't fit both games onto one cd.

Archived