Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Head Coach 2007

jnova

Guest santana4prez

Ive been backing this game for a while now. We all like to pretend we are GMs on Draft Day and we all bashed Steve Spurrier when he sucked. Now its time to see if we can do better.

The best thing is that we all get to be Joe Gibbs:cheers:

Wow, so you're saying that this game allows you get to put a strong-armed, mobile but innaccurate QB into a West Coast Offense that demands that the QB pass accurately from the pocket to below average WR's who you refuse to improve with good players?

Sounds cool!

Guest santana4prez

The best thing is there wont be any of those corny glitches in this game like there is in Madden. I love to play Madden online but I only play with people I know because 80% of the people online use the punt/fg block glitch. Hopefully there arent any glitches where your coach can trip players as they run down the sideline.:laugh:

This game is going to ruin my sex life

:laugh:

The best thing is there wont be any of those corny glitches in this game like there is in Madden. I love to play Madden online but I only play with people I know because 80% of the people online use the punt/fg block glitch. Hopefully there arent any glitches where your coach can trip players as they run down the sideline.:laugh:

Don't get your hopes up. They certainly didn't spend as much time developing this game as they usually do with the Maddens. If the Maddens still have the occasional glitch, I would imagine this one does as well.

i dont understand???? Why dont they just put all these features in Madden(which sucked balls on next gen) to make it better than it is

Becau$e EA i$ very, very greedy and relie$ on reputation to $ell their game$. Madden ha$n't changed in any real way in three year$, so why $tart now when you can $uck more money from our pocket$?

This is one of my most anticipated games of the year. The depth of this title is pretty impressive.

I don't know if I would go that far.

Yes, except we'll be dealing with the same, lousy gameplay and animation as in year's past. The next gen versions, oddly, seems to be a step backward. Very disappointing.

Wait until you get a chance to play the new Madden before you bash this years version. The game won't be out until mid August. If you play it and think it hasn't upgraded from last year then open your damn mouth.

Next year's EA hit: NFL Owner '08

You can be The Danny. You can fly Redskins One, adjust ticket prices, or buy Six Flags. You can sign Mike Holmgren as your QB coach, Bill Cowher as your LB coach, and Bill Parcells as your Turf Manager. However, you will be unable to upgrade your outdated audio/video system in your 90,000 seat stadium (the game ain't perfect).

Archived