Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is It Alright to root for the Mavericks??

stoney26

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I cant stand the Spurs. I like Mark Cuban and Dirk. Avery Johnson is my fav NBA coach. But they are the DALLAS Mavs. Is it alright to root for the Mavericks without feeling like a turncoat?? I dont know what to think. Sorry Mods if you dont want this in this forum.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

I cant stand the Spurs. I like Mark Cuban and Dirk. Avery Johnson is my fav NBA coach. But they are the DALLAS Mavs. Is it alright to root for the Mavericks without feeling like a turncoat?? I dont know what to think. Sorry Mods if you dont want this in this forum.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Very good question. I was wondering same thing. I am Cuban and Dirk fan myself. But feel dirty rooting for Dallas

Guest santana4prez

I say No for 3 reasons.....

1. They are from Dallas.:puke:

2. They have a star on there jersey.:puke:

3. I saw Emmitt Smith wearing a Mavs jersey in the crowd during last nights game.:puke:

:dallasuck

Yes, my brother and I have lived in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for the last 25 years. We're avid Skin's fans and hate the Cowpokes with a passion. We do root for the Mavs. I'm also a KC Royals fan but let's not go there.....

Well, I'm a true hater, so anything sport or team that Dallas produces usually makes me wince. The Mavericks, The Stars, Desperados...they all suck. :dallasuck

EDIT: For the record, I voted no, but that's only for me. I would never root for any Dallas team. But I am from the DC area. There are tons of Redskins fans in the Dallas area that probably root for the other Dallas teams, so for you & them, s'ok. Not for me tho.

There's nothing more inanely stupid then posting in a thread about basketball about how basketball is garbage. The thread was started so basketball fans could discuss a basketball question, so if you think basketball is garbage then you should stay out of the discussion since it's doubtful your driveby comments are going to change anyones mind.

For the record I can't root for Dallas because I hate Cuban but whatever floats your boat.

Archived