Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is It Alright to root for the Mavericks??

stoney26

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

There's nothing more inanely stupid then posting in a thread about basketball about how basketball is garbage. The thread was started so basketball fans could discuss a basketball question, so if you think basketball is garbage then you should stay out of the discussion since it's doubtful your driveby comments are going to change anyones mind.

For the record I can't root for Dallas because I hate Cuban but whatever floats your boat.

Actually I started the thread specifically to see what other skin fans thought about cheering for a team in Dallas. It would be the same as asking a Broncos fan if it is alright to cheer for the Royals.

Actually I started the thread specifically to see what other skin fans thought about cheering for a team in Dallas. It would be the same as asking a Broncos fan if it is alright to cheer for the Royals.

I stand corrected. Driveby all you want about how Basketball sucks. :)

I hate the spurs because of Tim Duncan.

Just curious: why do you hate Tim Duncan? Is it the hard work ethic? Is it his tendency to just do his job and not scream for attention? The way he succeeds without having to get calls from the refs? Is it his high moral character? The classiness he shows on a consistent basis? The manner in which he caries himself - a manner that we'd be proud for our sons to emulate? The way he never makes headlines off the field with guns and drugs and quotes like "I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice...how silly is that?"

Yeah, what a jerk.

For me, Tim Duncan is the best thing the NBA has going for it.

Besides who could forget Darrell Armstrong, a Maverick, say "How 'bout them Redskins!"

I remember waiting for Sportscenter that night to see the highlights of the whipping we put on Dallas and they played the clip of Darrell Armstrong in the intro. :laugh:

Perfect ending to a great day.

BTW

CooleyFDallas.jpg

It works for the Mavericks too. :laugh:

Archived