Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Road to Miami

extremeskin

It would be nice for them I suppose. Haven't really given all those cheesey tie the players into the Super Bowl city stories that ESPN likes to do yet. If Campbell is in at QB at the Super Bowl will the media be ignorant enough to think he is Doug Williams? Almost 20 years later & I still can't get over them asking Williams how long he'd been a black QB.

It would be nice for them I suppose. Haven't really given all those cheesey tie the players into the Super Bowl city stories that ESPN likes to do yet. If Campbell is in at QB at the Super Bowl will the media be ignorant enough to think he is Doug Williams? Almost 20 years later & I still can't get over them asking Williams how long he'd been a black QB.

Even better was the answer:

Ever since I was born.

I do not think this is a 'crappy' thread to say the least.

To be honest, everytime I hear about the 'homecoming' for our U boys--I get goosebumps. It has been a long time coming for the Redskins and their fans to take pride in holding the Lombardi high. Just the possibilty of having Santana, Clinton, Sean, and even Rocky going 'home' for that special game would be breath-taking! We already know that our U boys would represent well. :)

Archived