Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two-year-old drummer...

mistymjohnson

Pretty cool... My 5 month old son is facinated by both the drums and guitar. When ever I practice guitar, he will sit and watch for as long as I play. But the drums facinate him more. I sit behind the kit with him on my lap and he will intently watch everything I do, then if I give him the stick, he will hold hit and slap it on the snare drum. Nothing special, but pretty cool for a dad that likes music and hopes that he does as well.

Pretty cool... My 5 month old son is facinated by both the drums and guitar. When ever I practice guitar, he will sit and watch for as long as I play. But the drums facinate him more. I sit behind the kit with him on my lap and he will intently watch everything I do, then if I give him the stick, he will hold hit and slap it on the snare drum. Nothing special, but pretty cool for a dad that likes music and hopes that he does as well.

Good to see you posting, code. :cheers:

I don't know how a kid of yours could grow up and not like music.

Hey code, so you're staying out of trouble riding herd on the little one, eh? Good deal :) , post more and take care of business.

Per, the video, As a drummer since 7, and regarding average development for a 2 year old generally, I can tell ya that some pretty impressive coordiantion as far as it goes. Keep your eyes on that kid.

I feel like I'm obliged to say that this kid is just hyped because he's 2. Its really pretty boring and not that impressive to just watch the kid hit the hi hat and stuff.

http://www.colemarcus.com/reel.html

Here's a 4 year old that actually has some promise...

If you want really impressive google "marimba ponies".

I think what your failing to realize is that he is a 2 year old and the other is a 4 year old. As far as kids are concerned there is a huge difference between the 2 ages, from what I could see he does havea sense of rythym when he is using the snare and high hat which is very impressive.

Archived