Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Earnhardt Jr mentions skins fans

chickenlipper

Plus, wasnt he at training camp last year for a day?

Yes he was. I guess that's an advantage to having some connections. :)

He also mentioned that sometimes he will have the Skins game score relayed to him over his headset while he's racing around the track. :cool:

North and South Carolina used to root for the Redskins mostly (suprisingly rather than the Falcons, and many down there still do, except for the younger fans who are now on the Carolina Panthers)...On the drive down 95, if you stop at gas stations, many still have skins memorobilia

North and South Carolina used to root for the Redskins mostly (suprisingly rather than the Falcons, and many down there still do, except for the younger fans who are now on the Carolina Panthers)...On the drive down 95, if you stop at gas stations, many still have skins memorobilia

I almost never see Redskins paraphernalia here. The Panthers are everyone's religion now. They instantly became popular, b/c they had a good team early on...plus the SB against the Pats a few years ago just totally ignited the Panthers religion again. Luckily I'm smart enough to be a 'skins fan....whew!

You're damn right we do!

The Carolinas were, are, and always will be Redskin Country!

Hail!

:logo:

the batman , dude , there is only room for one of us , i was here first ...... exit plz ~

:laugh:

Come back and talk to me when you've done something to earn that nickname and make everyone you know call you that on a regular basis, whether you want them to or not.

:laugh:

Come back and talk to me when you've done something to earn that nickname and make everyone you know call you that on a regular basis, whether you want them to or not.

Am I the only one wondering WHAT IN THE WORLD one does to "earn" the nickname Batman such that everyone calls you that?

:paranoid:

All the more proof that the Carolinas are still REDSKIN country. :helmet:

Believe me not all the folks in the Carolinas were blinded by that false religion

known as the Carolina Panthers. :)

Washington Redskins fans in the Carolinas keep the faith. This fall I challenge

our fanbase in North and South Carolina to really REALLY show our numbers.

Let's show those fairweather Panther fans what DEDICATION and LOYALTY is

all about. WIN or LOSE let's show our numbers. And to anyone who doesn't

already know, Joe Gibbs is from North Carolina. :helmet: GO REDSKINS !!!!

And to anyone who doesn't already know, Joe Gibbs is from North Carolina.

That gets me thinking... Did Joe Gibbs grow up a 'Skins fan? One would think so, considering at the time he was born (1940) they were southern most team in the league. Anyone have any evidence, or is this common knowledge?

Archived