Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

School questionnaire with "how do you know you don't like gay sex?"

Thiebear

Better a communist than a righteous, pompus, gloating bigot. (not you, the other guy). :)

edit: i forgot homophobic.

Also, why is it 'the Jew', and not the JewS? Is there one kosher dude sitting in a temple somewhere eating matza balls controlling oil, hollywood, and now America? Is is Jackie Mason?

The Jew is a symbol of greed, of those that chose to kill Christ. Not all Jews represent "The Jew", but the social elite that control this country and the mainstream press are represented with that description.

3. The basic right of all Americans is that of equal opportunity.

5. Hom0sexuality is an unnatural and sickening perversi0n which does not

lead to procreation. The state is free to criminalize and prosecute those

who violate the laws against sod0my and crime against nature. Society

can freely prohibit those sickening acts which degrade the public

morality.

No contradiction. Race and religion is not sexual perversi0n.

Wanna tell me again how that is not a contradiction?

Warning: Thread has been hijacked, proceed with caution.

Sorry - its just that anti-semetic, homophobic bigots get my blood boiling.

Back on topic - i can see where this is crossing a line. The school really has no right to pry into the students sexual prefrences.

This is ****ed up. My manifesto would solve this problem.

3. The basic right of all Americans is that of equal opportunity. There is no

justification, whatsoever, for the state to favor any American on the

basis of race, religion, or national origin.

Race, religion, or national origin is what I said.

I didn’t say that. I did say that the context changes the apparent aim of posing the question in the first place.

Where the hell has anyone argued otherwise? Point it out. I’ve said over and over again that I didn’t agree with this being done in school.

I don’t even know wtf you are talking about here.

Are you really having so difficult a time understanding this – my point was precisely that this question in context was *NOT* the same as the sushi one.

I’m not sure what claiming that there are worse questions proves. There are few instances where you couldn’t think up something “worse”.

I'm guessing were having two completely different conversations.... nevermind then :).

Race, religion, or national origin is what I said.

Then your great education is failing you - you should have used a comma and not a period. A period signifies the end of an idea - and you said "The basic right of all Americans is that of equal oppurtunity."

Unfortunately, i can't make the period in big, bold print.

The Jew is a symbol of greed, of those that chose to kill Christ. Not all Jews represent "The Jew", but the social elite that control this country and the mainstream press are represented with that description.

That ain't right. Jewish people are not a symbol of greed. Christ was killed 2000 years ago. That's ancient history and not at all relevent to the discussion. Anti-semetic attitudes are a thing of the past. Your grandchildren will laugh at your beliefs.

Take JEW out and replace with:

French

Italian

Black (you wouldnt use that word though I'm sure)

Beaver

Ant

Soloflex

Rolex

Apple..

and its an equally stupid statement..

That ain't right. Jewish people are not a symbol of greed. Christ was killed 2000 years ago. That's ancient history and not at all relevent to the discussion. Anti-semetic attitudes are a thing of the past. Your grandchildren will laugh at your beliefs.

Look at who controls the mainstream press, and affects our foreign policy directly.

We had no threat from Iraq. Israel did. We went to war with Iraq for Israel and to protect Israeli interests.

The same **** is going to happen now with Iran.

Nazi%20idiots.jpeg ???

It was a student survey.

I'm not really sure where you should draw the line, but any survey about Homosexuality and Tolerance would have plenty of aberrant ideas and questions.

That being said, gross question...

:puke:

or jealousy?

or they're nutbags.

cuz nobody i associate w/ has those views. i don't consider the views of a few whackos to be prevalent. but that's just me.

Major, just to clarify that comment was really referring to these two points in the "kompf". I should have made that clear in that post. Even if these are a little exaggerated at the very least I think this is how a lot of people percieve Americans and in fact the actions of our govt say this a lot more loudly than I think most individual Americans would. :2cents: The war in Iraq being an especially good example of #2

1. Self-evident truth number one: Americans are physically, mentally,

educationally, spiritually and morally superior to all other people who have

ever lived.

2. It is the right and duty of America to secure, by purchase or bargaining if

possible, but by force, if necessary, all those natural resources needed

for the well-being of its people, regardless of where in the world such

resources are found.

Look at who controls the mainstream press, and affects our foreign policy directly.

We had no threat from Iraq. Israel did. We went to war with Iraq for Israel and to protect Israeli interests.

The same **** is going to happen now with Iran.

Israel is an ally of ours and you are right we do look out for our allies. We also look out for Kuwait and dozens of other countries.

I'm not going to defend the Iraq war because I think it was a bad decision but to say it's all because we are anti-arab and pro-Jew is absurd. Saddam was paying $25,000 to any terrorist's family who suicide bombed Israel. Israel's Government, while not at all perfect, has never sponsored the targeted killing of innocent civilians like Saddam did. Israel has never suggested that Iran should be wiped off the face of the Earth the way Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said aobut Israel. Israel has never denied historical facts like the Holocaust the way Ahmadinejad has in the name of destroying another country in the region. Israel has never suggested we annihilate people of foreign cultures the way priminent extreme Wahaabi Islamists have.

If you can not see the difference between Israel and Saddam's Government then you must not want to see that difference. There are concrete reasons why Israel is an ally and Iran and Saddam are our enemies.

its closing time, thank you mr. terrorist for hijacking the thread i created...

Sorry for contributing to the hijacking, Thiebear. I found it too much to pass up commenting on that manifesto though.

That being said, I know I have VERY different views on homosexuality than many on this board. The question asked was a little odd and maybe offensive to some but sometimes people need to be confronted full on with things like this. The level of homophobia, intolerance and plain bigotry towards homosexuals we have in our country is disheartning and shameful in my eyes.

Major, just to clarify that comment was really referring to these two points in the "kompf". I should have made that clear in that post. Even if these are a little exaggerated at the very least I think this is how a lot of people percieve Americans and in fact the actions of our govt say this a lot more loudly than I think most individual Americans would. :2cents: The war in Iraq being an especially good example of #2

If anyone, anywhere for any reason ever equates the US Government, it's citizens, military, leaders in anyway to Nazis, needs to buy a history book (not necessarily US published) and obviously has a HUGE problem distinguishing between evil and non-evil.

Better a communist than a righteous, pompus, gloating bigot. (not you, the other guy). :)

edit: i forgot homophobic.

Got to correct you a little. Righteous means "right with God" which ain't the case here. How about self-righteous, bloviating, scumbag? :D

If anyone, anywhere for any reason ever equates the US Government, it's citizens, military, leaders in anyway to Nazis, needs to buy a history book (not necessarily US published) and obviously has a HUGE problem distinguishing between evil and non-evil.

I didn't in anyway whatsoever equate them to Nazis. Read my posts a little more thoroughly. I simply said that items 1 & 2 in the manifesto, I feel, is how we are percieved by many throughout the world and whether correct or not is a factor in people not liking us. I in no way meant to imply that our govt, citizens, military or leaders are at all comparable to Nazis. Sorry if it came off that way.

I didn't in anyway whatsoever equate them to Nazis. Read my posts a little more thoroughly. I simply said that items 1 & 2 in the manifesto, I feel, is how we are percieved by many throughout the world and whether correct or not is a factor in people not liking us. I in no way meant to imply that our govt, citizens, military or leaders are at all comparable to Nazis. Sorry if it came off that way.

I am not saying you did. You did reference Riggo's Manifesto which Rince then equated to Mein Kampf. In your original quote that I replied to you said Some people perceive Americans, I was not refering to you directly.

I am not saying you did. You did reference Riggo's Manifesto which Rince then equated to Mein Kampf. In your original quote that I replied to you said Some people perceive Americans, I was not refering to you directly.

That's a lot of dots to connect, i'm confused.

Archived