Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assign sounds to each other.

PleaseBlitz

OK, OK, I jumped the gun with the AHFB regulars.:doh: You have to understand that when I see a small group diong a thread that comes off like the same **** in that thread, it raises a flag. Out of all in this thread, King Brice is the most regular in the AHFB, with 289 posts, and Major brings it up from behind with 112.

Sorry to get you hackles raised folks. I will address some of the comments though :laugh:

i'm retired from the ahfb.

the starter of this thread has one post in the ahfb.

jrock and bonef1de aren't regulars in the ahfb.

are the ahfb not allowed to post outside of that thread?

i also find it ironic that the same politicos are able to argue the same garbage and spew the same hate in 50 different threads a month each time a new article comes out, and i've never seen them caged.

you're kidding right?

Of course AHFB's are allowed to post anywhere and everywhere. As long as it doesn't turn into a chat, which was what this thread was lookin like it was headed to.

If it was up to me, there would be no political or religous threads at all. They constantly turn nasty, and waste much staff time. But because we, as a staff, feel almost any topic is ok to debate, we put up with them.

I didn't cage this thread, merge it, or close it, did I ? I stated my opinion as a staff member, and what action I would take if it went the way I thought it would.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Excellent post, Major -- I couldn't have said it better myself.

How the hell is this thread related to anything going on in the AHFB thread?? Its another "game thread" at the worst, so unless you plan on merging word association, all the name games, and every other "game thread" with the AHFB, I don't see how this one fits in there. Seriously, I'm not trying to be a smart ass...I don't get why you'd associate this with that thread. :whoknows:

Oh and Pete, FYI -- if you look at the post counts of the AHFB thread, there are 5 people with 1878+ posts in that thread, 6 people with 1497+ posts in that thread, and 10 people with 834+ posts in that thread. I think those are the 'AHFB' members if you're curious. I really don't know, because I don't frequent that thread very often. :whoknows:

If you were actually paying attention when the AHFB was closed and reopened, it was fairly plain that if other chat type threads were takeing over the board, they would be closed. The chat is to be kept to that thread.

So this thread has nothing to do with the AHFB except for it looking like one of those threads with only 9 people with three pages posted fairly quickly.

I have looked into the AHFB, and see who have run up post counts there, but thanks for pointing it out.

I thought it was pretty funny

What did you find funny ?

Well, its official. The AFHB has ruined the tailgate.

I wouldn't push it that far, but it dose ware on some people ;)

Make you a deal Pete. Keep this one open, and close the AFHB.

Throw in a six pack of Guinness, and a ham sandwich, and you've got a deal :cool:

Anyhow, again, sorry to get you folks PO'd for no real reason. Just trying to do my job.

:cheers:

If you were actually paying attention when the AHFB was closed and reopened, it was fairly plain that if other chat type threads were takeing over the board, they would be closed. The chat is to be kept to that thread.

So this thread has nothing to do with the AHFB except for it looking like one of those threads with only 9 people with three pages posted fairly quickly.

I have looked into the AHFB, and see who have run up post counts there, but thanks for pointing it out.

Well, it doesn't take a long time to post a sound file. And I was paying attention and I did see the "chat." There is no chat in this thread, just wav files. Okay, maybe a tiny bit of chat, but its mostly wav files. Its a funny premise and a funny thread. Stick around and listen a little...I think you'll enjoy.

What did you find funny ?

Pretty sure he meant this thread...

Throw in a six pack of Guinness, and a ham sandwich, and you've got a deal :cool:

Done. Any preference to the sub company?? :laugh:

Anyhow, again, sorry to get you folks PO'd for no real reason. Just trying to do my job.

:cheers:

Nobody is PO'd...it was just a little out of left-field, that's all.

Archived