Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Assign sounds to each other.

PleaseBlitz

I have a serious question here. I won't be able to see what the answer is till I get home from work, so there's plenty of time.

When the AHFB thread was reopened, it was said that your group would keep it to that thread as not to fill the forum with dozens of threads catering to your little group. I find this three page thread this morning, with four or five people involved. All regulars of the AHFB.

Why isn't this game being played in the AHFB? Have we so quickly forgotten why we reopened that thread?

When I get home tonight, I will merge this thread into the AHFB if I don't see many non regulars of the AHFB posting here.

I'm not trying to kill your fun folks, just keep it in one place.

Now you can give me the whining baby sound, or squeeling pig. :laugh:

Have a good day

:cheers:

I have a serious question here. I won't be able to see what the answer is till I get home from work, so there's plenty of time.

When the AHFB thread was reopened, it was said that your group would keep it to that thread as not to fill the forum with dozens of threads catering to your little group. I find this three page thread this morning, with four or five people involved. All regulars of the AHFB.

Why isn't this game being played in the AHFB? Have we so quickly forgotten why we reopened that thread?

When I get home tonight, I will merge this thread into the AHFB if I don't see many non regulars of the AHFB posting here.

Have a good day

i'm retired from the ahfb.

the starter of this thread has one post in the ahfb.

jrock and bonef1de aren't regulars in the ahfb.

are the ahfb not allowed to post outside of that thread?

i also find it ironic that the same politicos are able to argue the same garbage and spew the same hate in 50 different threads a month each time a new article comes out, and i've never seen them caged.

you're kidding right?

Have a good day

Dude I hate those little ****s.

Thanks for coming. Your on TaiLpWn#dD

i also find it ironic that the same politicos are able to argue the same garbage and spew the same hate in 50 different threads a month each time a new article comes out, and i've never seen them caged.

you're kidding right?

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Excellent post, Major -- I couldn't have said it better myself.

How the hell is this thread related to anything going on in the AHFB thread?? Its another "game thread" at the worst, so unless you plan on merging word association, all the name games, and every other "game thread" with the AHFB, I don't see how this one fits in there. Seriously, I'm not trying to be a smart ass...I don't get why you'd associate this with that thread. :whoknows:

Oh and Pete, FYI -- if you look at the post counts of the AHFB thread, there are 5 people with 1878+ posts in that thread, 6 people with 1497+ posts in that thread, and 10 people with 834+ posts in that thread. I think those are the 'AHFB' members if you're curious. I really don't know, because I don't frequent that thread very often. :whoknows:

Have a good day

I thought it was pretty funny

Suuuuuuure you're are. :)

Actually, he has 10 - though he tries to claim it should really be -9 ;)

Very true.

Oh, dare to dream the impossible dream. Dare.

you're kidding right?

All very valid points. And in my defense - before you go lumping me into the AHFB - sure, i got carried away when it first opened, but before you call me a 'regular' you might want to go scroll through the past week and a half of posts in there; i think PB has more than me in that time span.

Now, where are those 5 political and 4 religious threads we continually have going? I need to go read the same tired rhetoric (at least the AHFB changes topics every once in awhile).

Suuuuuuure you're are. :)

i'll bet my goat that you're still "borrowing." i'm done. i came out of retirement one night in an attempted coup.

Actually, he has 10 - though he tries to claim it should really be -9 ;)

still, far from an ahfb reg.

Oh, dare to dream the impossible dream. Dare.

sometimes dreams can come true. the red sox did win a world series.

All very valid points. And in my defense - before you go lumping me into the AHFB - sure, i got carried away when it first opened, but before you call me a 'regular' you might want to go scroll through the past week and a half of posts in there; i think PB has more than me in that time span.

didn't mean to lump you. sorry.

but that wasn't the gist of my post.

Now, where are those 5 political and 4 religious threads we continually have going? I need to go read the same tired rhetoric (at least the AHFB changes topics every once in awhile).

we need an official "anti-christ, war and politics cage match" thread. :laugh:

Archived