Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name 3 players you're excited about for 2006

IrishOrange15

#1) Carlos Rogers. I'm really excited to see what Carlos Rogers can do in his second year. I think we may have something special there.

#2) Brandon Lloyd. We've all seen him be a one-man show in SF, I'm really interested to see how he does in this offense under Saunders.

#3) Clinton Portis. I think this will be a breakthrough year for him. Again w/ Saunders at the helm, Clinton Portis has the potential to take the league by storm. He should have a great year.

Sean Taylor

-My favorite player. Year 3 of a great D. I think he can make a running at DPOTY.

Clinton Portis

-I'm looking forward to the 5 YPC 15 TD back from Denver.

Brandon Lloyd

-He's going to be SICK in our offense. I can feel it.

1. Sean Taylor- Now that weve added guys who can get to the QB, we should see alot more rushed passes into the vacinity of Sean Taylor. I think this will be his breakout year as far as INT's and fumble recoveries.

2. Santana Moss- Look at what he did with no help in 05'. I cant imagine what he can do with 4 legitimate WR's in the lineup.

3. Andre Carter- We've all wondered how well a DE who can get pressure on the QB can do in this defense. I think he can make a HUGE difference this season.

#1) Carlos Rogers. I'm really excited to see what Carlos Rogers can do in his second year. I think we may have something special there.

#2) Brandon Lloyd. We've all seen him be a one-man show in SF, I'm really interested to see how he does in this offense under Saunders.

#3) Clinton Portis. I think this will be a breakthrough year for him. Again w/ Saunders at the helm, Clinton Portis has the potential to take the league by storm. He should have a great year.

I'd agree with CP and Rogers, however I think Lloyd make take a couple of seasons to realy come into his game. My #3 has to be Cooley. Seeing the kind of role the TE plays in a Saunders offense, I can only imagine the things they have in store for a guy like Cooley.

With a hugh hole at QB, the most exciting players on the Skins are Portis, Moss, and Taylor. If Campbell plays ... he must be added to the mix. With the QB situation in chaos, it remains to be seen how ARE and Loyd will do. There is quite a fall off from here.

screw it i cant list three, but i cant wait to see all the new players play. Our defence will be the scourge of the nfl. and Brunell will dominate with all of the pass targets we have now(i dont know why all you ppl are turning on him-go look at his stats last season)

Rocky Mcintosh

Brandon Loyd

Adam Archuleta

I picked 3 new players on purpose. Of course I'm excited to see Portis, Cooley, Moss, Taylor, and Washington but with the new guys there's a different level of excitement. I'm excited to see what they can bring to our team.

Mcintosh: I'm excited to see how he performs in the NFL and in Greg Williams' upgraded defense. He may not be as great as Lavar when it comes to pure hard-hitting, but he's a better fit in our scheme and I think he can be very productive under GW.

Lloyd: Man I like Randle El but I am definitely more excited about B. Lloyd. From watching him carry San Fran on his back (meaning that he was prob. their most dangerous offensive player) I think he can be an offensive force on our team.

Archuleta: I like the Archuleta/Taylor one-two that we have at safety. These guys could make our CBs jobs a lot easier in the passing game and they can both rush the QB, contain the run, and they are both known for being hard-hitters. Plus I think GW has some creative plans for rotating safeties and I'm sure Archuleta will be one half of the centerpiece along with Taylor.

Moss: With the new receivers, the pressure is off Moss to be our only offensive downfield target. He should be able to get open more often and make more big plays than last year when defenses only had to key on him.

ARE: Gotta love triple threats. I can't wait for the game when he throws, catches and returns for a TD in a single game.

Portis: Same logic for Portis as for Moss. New offense, spread defenses, a lot more holes and a lot more 20+ yd runs.

1. Carlos Rogers: I wanna see if he can step up and be able to run with the recievers in NFC East.

2. Antwaan Randle El: I think he will add a new twist to the offense because of his versatility.

3. Adam Archuleta: Another Hard-Hitting safety is AWESOME!

Archived