Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins coverage of rookie camp.

Art

Interviews with draft picks and some UDFAs, along w/ pics of them, and coaches opinions as to how they perform.

A special little segment on the players that tryout, because who doesnt like the stories of the people that overcome all odds to play in the nfl.

I'll be very anxious to read the "take" on how this camp goes!!! Which players jump out and shine in practice... and who surprises the coaches... who shows promise...

Also, to see any pictures from the camp!

If you get the chance... anything on the DT's we drafted and the undrafted free agent D lineman from BYU...

I'm jealous as well. Have a great time!

Tarhog, sounds like Extremeskins needs to up the ante and hire separate reporters and photogs.

Best of luck.

We'll have that Skel - but still, just identifying who's who on the field with whats essentially 90 unknown players doing assorted drills is challenging. Its not about manpower, its about time.

Like I said though, we'll do the best we can!

I doubt the regulars get any work at all. With all the UFA's running around they can't possibly have enough time to work the regulars. It will be a meet and greet for them, and a tryout for everyone else.

MiniCamp UFA's

Spencer Havner UCLA

Buck Ortega TE Miami

Kellen Pruitt LB Syracuse

Cornell Brockington RB Uconn

Matt Bohnet QB Eastern Mich

Vincent Meeks S Texas Tech

Derrick Fenner WR Md

Manaia Brown DT Utah

Jasper Harvey OT San Diego State

Chris Hawkins CB Marshall

David Lonie P California

Chijioke Onyenegecha CB Oklahoma

Chris Tucker DL South Carolina

Joe Rubin RB Portland State

Vince Feula DT BYU

Bobby Godinez S San Jose St

Jermaine Walker LB Maine

John Eubanks CB Southern Miss

Camp invitees(not signed)

Dustin Dunning TE Vanderbilt

Vaka Manupuna DL Colorado

Brandon Eaton Hawaii OT

Kevin McAlmont OL Western Carolina

Arthur Orlebar DL Appalachian State

Jim Lukowiak WR/KR Southern Conn St

Brandon Kirsch QB Purdue

Jaren Hayes WR/KR Michigan St

Rolando Humphrey CB SMU

Austine Nwabuisi FB Jets

Justin Stull LB Princeton

Clint O'Neal OT Colorado

Ray Henderson BC LB

Brian Carter WR Texas

Chris Bush OT Oklahoma

Lance Antolick C Penn St

Ernest Hunter DT West Virginia

Michael West CB Hampton

Milton Harris S MD

Mike Ononibiaku Georgetown LB

Mike Imoh RB Virginia Tech

Mario Merrills FB MD

Denard Wilson S MD(was in camp a few years ago)

This might be a bland request, but I'm just curious to know how these camps are organized. Is it run like a typical Training Camp? What do the coaches seem to be looking for, i.e., their physical tools or ability to play the game at this point. Are there seven on seven drills and things like that (Oklahoma drills? ;) ).

Looking forward to it guys!

Hail,

H

We'll have that Skel - but still, just identifying who's who on the field with whats essentially 90 unknown players doing assorted drills is challenging. Its not about manpower, its about time.

Like I said though, we'll do the best we can!

Most of us know you guys will do your stellar best to give us what ever you can, and it is very much appreciated. Thanks HTTR

Anybody wathcing this Live? This is awesome. Anthony MOntgomery looke like a beast!!!

I'm watching it live, they are talking about spencer havner. Sounds good. Anyways is this going to be available later on? Said the coaches were suprised he wasnt drafted.

We'll all keep these requests in mind....just be aware, we'll have a grand total of 30 minutes each day to take photo's, and some opportunities to interview players as they come off the practice field. Its a very limited amount of time. And trying to 'assess' players AND photograph them at the same time, well, its challenging. That being said, we'll be extremely excited to be there and will do all we can, and as always are appreciative of the Redskins for making it possible.

I can guarantee you a TON of pics, and as many player interviews as we can nab.

Can you also give us your overall impressions of which players are making an impact and which are not???

Thanks guys

Guys, just make sure you study the jersey numbers these guys are wearing so you can tell who's who. All I want to know is who some of the standouts are at this point. You did an awesome job with Training Camp last year so I'll trust your judgement as to who looks good and who is not making much of an impression.

Thanks for making this happen! :notworthy

Archived