Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor on Redskins.com Audio

CPstretch

Could anybody tell what he said at the end of the interview? He sort of got cut off but it sounded like "Don't tell nobody about my shoulder."

Did anybody else catch it? If you download the archive it's right at about 30:20 in the broadcast.

Yeah, I also noticed that, but I'm not sure if he said "my shoulder", "my show", or something else... I hope it's not his shoulder

He runs 16 straight 100-yard dashes!! that's amazing....

Damn, what a charismatic mother****er (no brokeback) :P

Love him to death. I'm ordering a ST jersey too. I wonder what place is the best to order on the web, I think I'll go with amazon.com or something from the Redskins homepage.

didnt he seperate his shoulder late in the seattle game on the deep pass to jackson.

I remember thinking to myself S% I hope that injury doesnt come back to bite him later, because everyone knows he uses that shoulder like a tomahawk missle. Heal up sean we need you sturdy and lethal.

FREE SEAN TAYLOR!

Redskins better redo his contract by next year !!!

We need to make him and Cooley Redskins 4 LIFE!

That's whats so great about making these guys "core Skins" Just franchise 'em. Safeties and TE's dont have big cap numbers or high average salary numbers.

It's hard out there for a pimp....

That's funny!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I think you have to give Larry Michael a lot of credit for ST's very engaging interview. ST was comfortable being interviewed by Michael because he knew that Michael wouldn't ambush him with a lot of touchy questions about his trial and other touchy subjects.

I thought Michael's questions were engaging without being intrusive which allowed ST to let his guard down. The players know that Larry Michael is a fan of theirs who happens to have a mike in his hand.

Just my :2cents: ...

I wonder what his shirt said. Any ideas???

Well he obviously said shirt cause his shirt is blurred out during the redskins.com tv broadcast. The only screenshot without his shirt being blurred was this

staylor9xw.jpg

So, something you ?? That's all I got.

Well he obviously said shirt cause his shirt is blurred out during the redskins.com tv broadcast. The only screenshot without his shirt being blurred was this

staylor9xw.jpg

So, something you ?? That's all I got.

Coulda just been a brand name they blurred out

It's just an interview. You don't know how he is really like. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, I'm just saying you can't really judge a guy from how he acts during an interview.

a 1st impression means everything, thats the 1st time ive heard him speak, and it shows what hes about, you know in a little way. most people judge people as soon as they meet them, take women for example, women will know if they wanna be friends with a guy or date him by the 1st time they meet him, its a known fact!

Archived