Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George Bush slays me.

NattyLight

By what knowledge do you say, I have no credentials to teach psychology. I do. I am a Freudian/ Jungian/critic with lifetime acheivement awards in criticism, playwrighting, and poetry.

I do not, in fact, have a license to practice medicine.

I have made an exhaustive study of George W. Bush and have published many articles about him. I have written a play called Abu Ghraib, which is a study of the psychological impact of torture on the torturers.

The poem is my own. It is not silly. It is the centerpiece of a work that has received a major grant in Virginia this year and will be performed May 19. Say the word and you shall have tickets.

I sent you the poem so you would take a look at your psychological positioning toward older men, but your hostility was such you couldn't do it. You have great ambivalence toward them...toward Bush...toward any. Older men are delusional, imposters, stupid, brainwashed, mentally deficient. They've let you down...like Bush himself maybe...let you slip. You've seen their weakness and you've needed them to be so strong...like Bush. Christ, its so confusing.

Wait: Is this Ward Churchill? Tall, claims poems, claims indian-ese, gets angry fast and often...

By what knowledge do you say, I have no credentials to teach psychology. I do. I am a Freudian/ Jungian/critic with lifetime acheivement awards in criticism, playwrighting, and poetry.

I do not, in fact, have a license to practice medicine.

I have made an exhaustive study of George W. Bush and have published many articles about him. I have written a play called Abu Ghraib, which is a study of the psychological impact of torture on the torturers..

Do you have a PhD in psychology? Are you licensed by any jurisdiction? Do you clinical experience? No? Then you are nothing short of a poser and charlatan. Anyone can claim to be a specialized "critic" or "expert" of something, but few can say so from a professional standpoint. And that's the issue in a nutshell. You cannot legitimately claim that Bush is a sociopath without the aforementioned - license, credentials, experience, and clinical observation.

The poem is my own. It is not silly. It is the centerpiece of a work that has received a major grant in Virginia this year and will be performed May 19. Say the word and you shall have tickets.

I sent you the poem so you would take a look at your psychological positioning toward older men, but your hostility was such you couldn't do it. You have great ambivalence toward them...toward Bush...toward any. Older men are delusional, imposters, stupid, brainwashed, mentally deficient. They've let you down...like Bush himself maybe...let you slip. You've seen their weakness and you've needed them to be so strong...like Bush. Christ, its so confusing.

In a different thread (I'll have to find it unless you have or will edit it :laugh: ), you claimed the poem was authored by someone else - William something or other.

I never claimed that older men are anything in particular. Your age alone buys you nothing, entitles you to nothing.

Ok, enough with the horse****, let's see your so called published works. Where can I find them on commondreams' website? :laugh:

Do you have a PhD in psychology? Are you licensed by any jurisdiction? Do you clinical experience? No? Then you are nothing short of a poser and charlatan. Anyone can claim to be a specialized "critic" or "expert" of something, but few can say so from a professional standpoint. And that's the issue in a nutshell. You cannot legitimately claim that Bush is a sociopath without the aforementioned - license, credentials, experience, and clinical observation.

In a different thread (I'll have to find it unless you have or will edit it :laugh: ), you claimed the poem was authored by someone else - William something or other.

I never claimed that older men are anything in particular. Your age alone buys you nothing, entitles you to nothing.

Ok, enough with the horse****, let's see your so called published works. Where can I find them on commondreams' website? :laugh:

A poser or chartaton, friend, would claim to have a degree in Psychology or a license. I claim to teach and practice Freudian/Jungian criticism and do exactly what I claim. I am a Professor with a knowledge of and training in psychology; and you are a very hostile and confused young man with issues. On another thread I quoted a different poem, one by William Earnest Henley, which matched another poster, like my poem matches you. My 1500 articles say I'm a critic, my books says I'm an artist. If I can't say Bush is a sociopath, you can't judge my intelligence as weak.

I won't give you address for my works because I don't trust you with my name. If you show up at my show, I'll give you some books and trust you thereafter. PM me your address.

PS. My age may buy me nothing, but its bought a lot for guys like you. Swear to God, I don't know if you guys are worth what it's cost. Every time I hear one of you wanting to nuke some third world civilians that's exactly what I think-- if you want to know.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"...

wow, he sang a few words with potential voters. the song they were talking about last week was a NEW anthem changing the words.

could you be more petty?

Pot meet kettle

A poser or chartaton, friend, would claim to have a degree in Psychology or a license. I claim to teach and practice Freudian/Jungian criticism and do exactly what I claim. I am a Professor with a knowledge of and training in psychology; and you are a very hostile and confused young man with issues. On another thread I quoted a different poem, one by William Earnest Henley, which matched another poster, like my poem matches you. My 1500 articles say I'm a critic, my books says I'm an artist. If I can't say Bush is a sociopath, you can't judge my intelligence as weak.

I won't give you address for my works because I don't trust you with my name. If you show up at my show, I'll give you some books and trust you thereafter. PM me your address.

PS. My age may buy me nothing, but its bought a lot for guys like you. Swear to God, I don't know if you guys are worth what it's cost. Every time I hear one of you wanting to nuke some third world civilians that's exactly what I think-- if you want to know.

1) Don't change the subject w/ yet another red herring. You have claimed that Bush is a sociopath, which is a clinical condition. By your own admission, you are not a qualified or legitimate practioner as previously defined and qualified; therefore, it is now incumbent upon you to retract your earlier inference that Bush is a sociopath.

2) I defy you to produce evidence that I explicitly stated that we should "nuke some third world civilians". That is a fabrication, and you know it. I have, however, endorsed the idea that of a possible preemptive strike - using tactical nukes, if necessary - on Iran's nuclear infrastructure.

And then you wonder why people on this board mock you. :doh:

1) Don't change the subject w/ yet another red herring. You have claimed that Bush is a sociopath, which is a clinical condition. By your own admission, you are not a qualified or legitimate practioner as previously defined and qualified; therefore, it is now incumbent upon you to retract your earlier inference that Bush is a sociopath.

2) I defy you to produce evidence that I explicitly stated that we should "nuke some third world civilians". That is a fabrication, and you know it. I have, however, endorsed the idea that of a possible preemptive strike - using tactical nukes, if necessary - on Iran's nuclear infrastructure.

I can't retract an inference. An inference is a thought. I could, however, retract a diagnosis, if I were a medical authority, but I'm not. I can only clarify by saying that as a Freudian/Jungian literary critic I think that Bush is largely unable to empathize with his fellow man and does not internalize the significance of events, holding lies as having as great a reality as truths.

I fail to see how you are going to use preemptive tactical nukes on Iran without hitting a few civilians, but that's just me.

I don't think people on this board so much mock me as insult me and I know exactly why and expect/accept it. As it is turning out, Bush still presents a real and present danger to the country, but he is turning out to be much easier to destroy than Nixon was. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Your side is now at 31%. When I started at you full time you were at 65%. The real difference I think is that you are more repulsive than Nixon was-- the torture policy really didn't go all the way to the top...and the attempt to actually take over the government for the gain of a particular class-- that really wasn't in play in the Nixon years either.

wow, he sang a few words with potential voters. the song they were talking about last week was a NEW anthem changing the words.

could you be more petty?

This is an extremely funny quote from the butterbar who put the "P" in petty.

You may have a second career opportunity in stand up.:cheers:

I can't retract an inference. An inference is a thought. I could, however, retract a diagnosis, if I were a medical authority, but I'm not. I can only clarify by saying that as a Freudian/Jungian literary critic I think that Bush is largely unable to empathize with his fellow man and does not internalize the significance of events, holding lies as having as great a reality as truths.

So, at least you now admit that calling Bush a sociopath is a bit extreme even for you. Oh, and your wrong about inferences, but that's another story - consult a dictionary.

I fail to see how you are going to use preemptive tactical nukes on Iran without hitting a few civilians, but that's just me. .

Yes, there may be some collateral damage. But it's disingenuous of you to suggest that the target would be civilians, and that I have actually suggested that in any way, shape, or form.

I don't think people on this board so much mock me as insult me and I know exactly why and expect/accept it. As it is turning out, Bush still presents a real and present danger to the country, but he is turning out to be much easier to destroy than Nixon was. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. .

That's your perception - you are insulted by the mockery.

Danger to the country? No. Adopting a policy or ideology of isolationism, pacifism, or placating is dangerous. History is my witness.

Your side is now at 31%. When I started at you full time you were at 65%. The real difference I think is that you are more repulsive than Nixon was-- the torture policy really didn't go all the way to the top...and the attempt to actually take over the government for the gain of a particular class-- that really wasn't in play in the Nixon years either.

The care factor is low, crazy. I don't care if it's 10%. I'm not a sheep.

Ok, same old crap with a so-called "torture" policy. Same old class-warfare crap. And a lack of true substantiation for either one of your preposterous accusations.

You need all these credentials to figure out politicians are liars?

This is overkill. Seriously,, no matter how much you hate Bush, beneath all of it he's a politician, and they ALL lie and pander whenever it suits their needs.

ALL of them.

~Bang

You need all these credentials to figure out politicians are liars?

This is overkill. Seriously,, no matter how much you hate Bush, beneath all of it he's a politician, and they ALL lie and pander whenever it suits their needs.

ALL of them.

~Bang

Actually Big Bang. I think this Oakton terror guy has gotten me over the edge. I live in fear he's going to catch my cat and wire his nuts.

I cite for you, proof that you have advocated that we nuke some third world civilians.

(Unless you want to claim we've got some special new, shall I say, nuculer weapons that don't hurt civilians.)

I cite for you, proof that you have advocated that we nuke some third world civilians.

(Unless you want to claim we've got some special new, shall I say, nuculer weapons that don't hurt civilians.)

Larry, just one question: are you really a dumb ass or is it just in your nature to be an ass? Where have I explicitly stated that we should bomb civilians? These tactical nukes are designed to take out hardended and buried infrastructure. That's it. Would there be collateral damage? Yes. But then again, virtually any type of bombing campaign probably would. And when you attempt to "mock" me, I consider that to be validation.

Wasn't the SUBJECT about Bush singing the national anthem in Spanish??? :doh:

Who is changing the subject?

Um, looks like crazy hijacked it and I just challenged him. Get your facts straight. Be diligent. :dunce:

I say this about Clinton and almost all Presidents: Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I say this about Bush: Not just the biggest liar among Presidents, but perhaps one of the greatest pathological liars of all time. As far as I can tell, nothing he says increases its probability of being true. He also appears to be unable to distinquish between his lies and reality or have a self reflective inner life...nor is he capable of empathy.

could you be more petty?

Absolutely.

Although I still think Bush is responsible for my dog getting hit last week

:2cents:

Archived