Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bout that time...

MissU28

to celebrate my 2000th post :) Though this may not be a milestone for some, I don't usually participate in the super-quick-post-padding threads like song name game and the other name game threads (not saying I never HAVE, just not that much...)

Anyways...for my 2000th, I have used my fabulous artistic ability to create a fine piece of work which may soon become my signature. Enjoy.

meandmoss250.JPG

special thanks to jrock for making it bigger and letting me link the pic from his site :kiss:

You're way behind me.

What is "post padding"??

I believe it is when you just keep posting in groups just to add to your tottal count lik esome of these threads have. very short sentances and often posting in them i think someone who actually read about it can help more than i can

I believe it is when you just keep posting in groups just to add to your tottal count lik esome of these threads have. very short sentances and often posting in them i think someone who actually read about it can help more than i can

Ah...thanks for the clarification. I was wondering as well. :)

compared to you, no ;) Which is odd, because it was YOUR shirt I saw at training camp that got me to go on here!

So, it was ME who is responsible for you being here???

Oh, Lord. :doh:

Just jokes, Robin.

You know I love ya. :silly:

Here's to another 2000. :cheers:

So, it was ME who is responsible for you being here???

Oh, Lord. :doh:

Just jokes, Robin.

You know I love ya. :silly:

Here's to another 2000. :cheers:

yup, all your fault! So, those that dislike me....you know who you are... you can blame this man for that

Woohoo! I got a kiss! Eat your hearts out, suckas!! :D

From what I hear, they aren't that difficult to get....

I'M JOKING, I'M JOKING. I couldn't pass up a setup like that....congrats on 2,000! Here's to many, many more!

:cheers:

Archived