Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ray Henderson signed from BC

congo4269

My buddy just got a call from the Skins yesterday so I thought I would share it here... his name is Ray Henderson and he played for Boston College

Check out his bio if you're interested

http://bceagles.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/henderson_ray00.html

He played middle linebacker, and he's a beast. Definately won't be a starter, but will definately help out with special teams. For you UMD fans, he's the one that returned that interception on you last year :)

We're throwing noodles on the wall to see what sticks. Creating an IMMENSE pocket of competition to see who stands up to the challenge. Should be an interesting camp.

Actually I bet it has a LOT more to do with Special teams. LB and RB are usually you're best built players for ST. While I'm sure these guys will be given the chance to compete for LB spots, I'm sure the signings were with STs in mind.

Actually I bet it has a LOT more to do with Special teams. LB and RB are usually you're best built players for ST. While I'm sure these guys will be given the chance to compete for LB spots, I'm sure the signings were with STs in mind.

you beat me to it thats what i was thinking

After Howard at OLB there was Alston, Abdul Hodge and Gerris Wilkinson left that were a cut above the rest. There was no need to pick a lb after that because there was little distinction between a draft pick quaility linebacker and a FA linebacker. A great example of this is Havner who was rated higher than Alston on some boards.

Archived