Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's gonna get cut?

Bhutanibeast

The odd men out look like McNeil, Sykes, and McCune. Marshall, Washington, Mcintosh are the locks. Cambell, Holdman and Clemons are likely reserves. Clemons' ablility to rush the passer also helps his chances. I think another factor that will affect this position is the number of CBs they keep because of how thin they are at that position.

McCune's natural LBer position is MLB, so he's not battling Holdman and Rocky for anything. When the season starts I think the the depth chart will look like

MLB- Marshall, McCune

SLB- Washington, Campbell, Clemons

WLB- Holdman, Rocky, Clemons(3rd downs)

The last spot will, most likely, be earned be whoever plays great special teams through preseason and training camps. Unless one of the young guys plays lights out during preseason.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

MLB- Marshall, McCune

SLB- Washington, Campbell, Clemons

WLB- Holdman, Rocky, Clemons(3rd downs)

im thinkin that campbell has been the backup MLB so he will stay there .....here is mine

SLB- Washington, Clemons, McCune

MLB- Marshall, Campbell, McCune

WLB- Rocky, Holdman, Clemons(3rd downs)

well there it is..........i just have a question that has nothing to do with the topic.....

is mcIntosh's name roger or rocky??? i think that rocky is a nickname but im not sure

nick mcneil will be cut. if you think of it, we didnt really have a backup strong side LB. holdman, clemons and sykes all were WLB and mccune, marshall and campbell are all MLBs. i think holdman will get cut and we will pick up a safety at some point

Khary Campbell is the backup at MLB. I don't see him being cut, especially as he is a ST captain as well.

It may very well be that the Redskins take another linebacker late in the draft to add to the training camp mix.

We may have TWO new linebackers by the end of the day.

Archived