Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: If you're glad Lavar's gone...

DoggieStyle

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Tough to say. Based on the last two years - I would say yea, it is best for the team

that he is not here. But if he plays like he is cabable or pre-injury with the Giants I will not be glad he is gone.

Our Defense has played pretty well the last couple years without him so we will be okay but it is hard for me to say I am glad he is gone.

I will really miss the stupid interviews and whining right before the biggest two games of the year. Yes, my team is doing well...but this is not about the team, but me...blah, blah, blah. That is what I am most glad that we got rid of, the whining. :gaintsuck

Frankly I don't feel strongly either way. I love the fact that we have Joe Gibbs as head coach and Gregg Williams and Al Saunders as coordinators and that they have the team headed in the right direction. I like the fact that they are building a winning culture and a family atmosphere with no egos. It just feels good to be able to root for a winner and not have to worry about the highlights of the season being hard hits instead of big victories.

You gotta be kidding. Your lying to yourself if your hand is raised. I would take Ryan Clark and LA back over Carter and Archuleta in a second.

However if we can get Howard or Jackson in the draft and Carter gets back to 12 sack form at RE, I will raise my hand.

Regardless our defense is sick, its the O im worried about.

TURN IN YOUR CARD!!!!!!

dont need misguided fools on our wagon.....

LaVar turned down more money from Green Bay and Miami to get his revenge against the Redskins. For his sake, he better be at a Pro Bowl level this year. That being said, their front seven - with Strahan, Osi, Pierce and Arrington - is going to be downright nasty.

If they have any kind of secondary this year they should remain the team to beat in the NFC East.

Archived