Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Odds of the Skins coming last in NFC East

maxpower_I

1 in 4... anything can happen. :2cents:

Yeah really. Not likley, but the NFC East is gonna be tough this year. The ostensibly weakest one (Iggles) is gonna be much better this year with McNabb healthy(er). Both the Cowboys and the Gmen are have vamped up thier teams over the offseason... That's said, Philly is still weakened, so I'll say 1 in 5.

Yeah really. Not likley, but the NFC East is gonna be tough this year. The ostensibly weakest one (Iggles) is gonna be much better this year with McNabb healthy(er). Both the Cowboys and the Gmen are have vamped up thier teams over the offseason... That's said, Philly is still weakened, so I'll say 1 in 5.

There are only 4 teams in the NFC east, so it cant possibly be 1 in 5, its 1 in four at most as there are only four teams.

Just didnt wanna see you get ripped off on your odds dude.

:point2sky

Well, not to be a downer....but there are a couple of easy scernarios where this could happen....

If Brunell struggles or gets hurt early, then we are probably going to be in the cellar for the season while Campbell takes his learning lumps.

Also, I think Philly is going to be a lot stronger than people give them credit for...and on paper they would be the weakest team. We're going to be tested in division this year like never before....

There are only 4 teams in the NFC east, so it cant possibly be 1 in 5, its 1 in four at most as there are only four teams.

Just didnt wanna see you get ripped off on your odds dude.

:point2sky

i think he was saying its even less likely than 1 in 4, being that the skins were good last year and the eagles probably arent as good.

the odds of teams like pittsburgh and indy coming in last arent 1 in 4- its probably 1 in 10 or something more unlikely.

Archived