Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are drugs illegal???

Renegade7

Weed should be legalized all the other ones. NAh they should be illegal.How is Bud worst than Budweiser? Alcohol and beer kill more people than weed.Weed just makes you unmotivated but if you have discipline you can overcome that.

And you thought that we (as a country) were getting fatter and fatter now.. Geesh.. :laugh:

Ummm, because they mess with your judgement, coordination. I care because I don't want some cokehead driving around my family or coming in my house looking for coke money

Trust me, no cokehead is going to be sneaking into your house Sarge. I see a good many of them A: rotting away with other cokeheads B: Getting beaten senseless by people who don't liked to be robbed like you or me, or C: See they f*cked up in life and try to change. Besides the occasional oppurtunity to beat somebody up, I see no problem with this. :cool:

Natural Selection. Either you don't do drugs, you know what you're doing, or you die.

Trust me, no cokehead is going to be sneaking into your house Sarge. I see a good many of them A: rotting away with other cokeheads B: Getting beaten senseless by people who don't liked to be robbed like you or me, or C: See they f*cked up in life and try to change. Besides the occasional oppurtunity to beat somebody up, I see no problem with this. :cool:

Natural Selection. Either you don't do drugs, you know what you're doing, or you die.

The easy answer is not to do drugs

Ummm, because they mess with your judgement, coordination. I care because I don't want some cokehead driving around my family or coming in my house looking for coke money

You could say the same thing about Alcohol, Sugar, and Coffee. Alcohol definitely affects your judgement and coordination. Sugar and Coffee are both drugs that your body builds up tolerance to, and you need more to satisfy you. In-fact, if sugar were listed as a drug, on the addiction scale, it would be more considered more dangerous than Heroin.

I say no to drugs ... other than alcohol, I guess. But I think the argument that it's affects judgement, etc. Is moot when alcohol is still legal. You can't say it's because it's addictive, because sugar, cigarettes and coffee are all addictive as well.

Archived