Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rock/Metal version of Hail to the Redskins

RedskinsFan72

That would be a great ringtone. Cingular's website has a ringtone for every fight song of every university and all branches of the military (seems that way), and the national anthem of about 15 countries, but does NOT have Hail to the Redskins.

The rockin' Hail to the Redskins would be a very cool ringtone.

That would be a great ringtone. Cingular's website has a ringtone for every fight song of every university and all branches of the military (seems that way), and the national anthem of about 15 countries, but does NOT have Hail to the Redskins.

midiringtones.com has Hail to the Redskins. Not that version. But it does work with cingular.

Anyone else having trouble downloading the file? Using the link I can listen to the song, but when I try to save it, it shows up in iTunes as being 0:00 in length and won't play. Any ideas? Thanks.

Did you right click the link and then 'Save Target as...'?

If you download xingtone (easily found online, download.com etc) you can create an mp3 copy of HTTR and send it to your phone (as long as it has internet access), did that awhile back and it works great. I also have Cingular and got frustrated they never had Hail. Seems to work with most recent models of phones.

Yes, I did a save as (I'm using a Mac, so the process is a little different but the result is the same). Anyway, the file saves to my computer and shows up in iTunes, but as I said it shows as being 0:00 in length and plays for less than a second. I'll try again and see what happens, since it seems that I'm the only one having this problem. Thanks, guys.

Archived