Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With the Skins new speed should Dan put in field turf?

MontanaSkins

No. I love the grass. It always makes me unnaturally happy when I see an opposing QB get up with a chunk of sod stuck in his helmet. :D
Agreed!!!

:cheers:

Doubly agreed. :cheers: :cheers:

Football was meant to play outside, in the elements... not inside in a dome...

I personally think it's a crime that the SuperBowl can't be played at an "outdoors stadium" in a part of the country that MIGHT have bad weather.

I share most of the sentiments of the community on this topic....grass is the way to go.

couple of questions:

1) To the thread starter...shouldn't this thread include a poll? just a thought

2) I think the same sort of arguments could and should be applied to the actual playing of the SuperBowl...it should not only be played indoors or sunny

states....but it should also be played outdoors in cold weather areas...the elements are part of football...just like real grass is...I really hope to see another championship game like the "Ice Bowl"....why?...because that's the way football was meant to be played...

I share most of the sentiments of the community on this topic....grass is the way to go.

couple of questions:

1) To the thread starter...shouldn't this thread include a poll? just a thought...

I didn't think the topic would get a reaction from so many people, so I didn't think it would need one. I figured that 4-5 people would say grass and the topic would die. But a lot of people feel that stongly in favor of grass that they wanted to put in there] :2cents:

No. I love the grass. It always makes me unnaturally happy when I see an opposing QB get up with a chunk of sod stuck in his helmet. :D

That was awesome. I loved how Simms couldnt even get it out of his facemask and had to get off the feild to get help. Thats what happens when you play Redskins football!

Now I am not for or against this idea, I was just wondering what everyone else thought about this. Is turf not as big as a factor outside? I guess I would be for it if the turf gave us an advantage other wise keep it old school and use the grass.

Hell NO!!!!!!!

Hail!:point2sky

Archived