Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My next vehicle

Mickalino

My late boss had a friend with one of these - it had a V8 with more than enough power. They're pretty rare; I just checked EBay, and there's not a single one listed right now.

If you really want one, PM me and I'll get you the phone number of the guy's business, and you can ask if he still has it/might sell it.

My late boss had a friend with one of these - it had a V8 with more than enough power. They're pretty rare; I just checked EBay, and there's not a single one listed right now.

If you really want one, PM me and I'll get you the phone number of the guy's business, and you can ask if he still has it/might sell it.

I'm also thinking about converting my existing pickup into a convertible.

A friend of mine says that a shop can custom-convert it for only $1200.

If that's true, it sounds like a bargain.

That thing is hideous. You would actually drive that thing? Pick ups are already ugly enough.

I dont know how you go through life being wrong about everything, must be tough. That thing is sweet, as far as pick ups go, only real men drive them. So in other words stick with your Miata

I dont know how you go through life being wrong about everything, must be tough. That thing is sweet, as far as pick ups go, only real men drive them. So in other words stick with your Miata

How did I know someone would come in and tell me I'm not a real man because I wouldn't drive a pick up? You're very original.

That thing is hideous. You would actually drive that thing? Pick ups are already ugly enough.

People who drive pickups, dont drive them because they're "pretty".

They drive them for how they perform, not how they look.

You're confusing pickups with those pink shirts you wear.

People who drive pickups, dont drive them because they're "pretty".

They drive them for how they perform, not how they look.

You're confusing pickups with those pink shirts you wear.

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

Who said I had to like a car because it was pretty? I'm just not going to drive something THAT UGLY.

EDIT:

And by the way. If you don't care about how "pretty" it is. Why are you posting about how sweet a convertible truck is? Seems to me you think it's pretty "pretty" yourself.

1. Nice Grammar in your Sig.

2. go troll somewhere else for a while.

Back on topic,

The Chevy SSR also comes in a convertible. Although, I don't consider it a true pick-up truck.

1. Nice Grammar in your Sig.

2. go troll somewhere else for a while.

Back on topic,

The Chevy SSR also comes in a convertible. Although, I don't consider it a true pick-up truck.

Maybe you should know the history behind my sig before commenting on it. It is a joke.

Commenting on how ugly the truck is isn't on topic? twenty-eight took the first shot at me. I said the thing was hideous.

How did you know I drive a miata? I can't believe I have my own stalker on this site.

You have arrived!!! And it's pretty creepy that he loves you so much. But not that surprizing, there's been a couple of epic threads because of you so you're going to get your admirers.

Maybe you should know the history behind my sig before commenting on it. It is a joke.

Commenting on how ugly the truck is isn't on topic? twenty-eight took the first shot at me. I said the thing was hideous.

All you do is pop into a thread, post something you "think" is funny, and wait for reactions. I have yet to read a post of yours that contains anything remotely resembling originality. I have yet to read a post from you that shows you put ANY thought behind it. Your sole purpose on this site is to get as much attention as you can. I've given you more than enough already in these few sentences. Welcome to ignore.

All you do is pop into a thread, post something you "think" is funny, and wait for reactions. I have yet to read a post of yours that contains anything remotely resembling originality. I have yet to read a post from you that shows you put ANY thought behind it. Your sole purpose on this site is to get as much attention as you can. I've given you more than enough already in these few sentences. Welcome to ignore.

It's been my dream to get on someone's ignore list. I'm glad I finally made it on someones. Especially over something like commenting on how ugly a truck is. Very good move on your part.

I'm not sure it's ugly, but I'm not sure why you'd want such a vehicle.

The cool evening wind in your hair as you putt to Home Depot for a few cubic yards of mulch? Maybe.

Certainly it is not as ugly as the SSR:

chevyssr.jpg

SSR is this generation's El Camino.

The sporty styling of a station wagon, the race-tuned handling of a station wagon, and cargo capacity approaching that of a small station wagon.

Whatta bargain at only $40,000+.

Archived