Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

strength's of schedules

skinsfan23

yea this will be a real test of how much our pick ups in free agency help us. i wouldn't wanna just fly through an easy schedule though. that's the punk way out.

it's kind of funny though, when i looked at our schedule i wouldn't have guessed it was the 10th hardest schedule. it didn't look that bad at all.

this means nothing in my eyes. The NFL every year has teams jump from 6-10 to go to the playoffs. I thikn seattle was the only repeat team to make the playoffs in the nfc? Alot of the schedules depends on what month u play them in, whether they are hot or cold and the injuiries factor.

this means nothing in my eyes. The NFL every year has teams jump from 6-10 to go to the playoffs. I thikn seattle was the only repeat team to make the playoffs in the nfc? Alot of the schedules depends on what month u play them in, whether they are hot or cold and the injuiries factor.

i totally agree with you. that is what makes football football.

Yeah the only strength of schedule statistics that matter are the ones at the END of the season, not the beginning. 3 teams in the NFC east last year were what 6-10 or 5-11, and they all jumped over the .500 mark.

This is a good point. If someone could find and compare our strength of schedule at the beginning of last year and then at the end of last year there would be a huge disparity (i.e. Chicago's phenominal year compared to '04).

Archived