Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THIS WOMAN IS INSANE! Shirley Roeper

ZoEd

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

This woman is absolutely insane. I was listening to a radio interview with her on the Adam Carolla show this morning and I'm here to tell you this is one twisted chick. She spews all of this radical hate and dissent in the name of God. Her thing is Katrina, soldiers dying in Iraq, 911 is all God punishing America for being a breeding ground for homosexuals. She's the one protesting at soldiers funerals and what not. Check out this website, you'll be shocked.

What pisses me off the most is how she does this all in the name of God. Being a christian this really sickens me. It's idiots like her that scare people away from christianity and the real message. It's scary there are people in this world like her. Seriously scary.

Stern used to have her on to make fun of her. She is clearly insane, but what scares me is that there are people that agree with her views, though not on such an extreme level.

Dude I was blown away with this womans ignorance. Even more so because she does it in the name of God.

I listened to it this morning also. It saddens me that she is breeding.

She said her new plan is to show up at the Walter Reed medical center and protest wounded soldiers. If I were still in DC I'd go drown her and her retards out with my car exhaust. That's what the bikers have been doing.

Getting mad is what she wants everyone to do. That way she gets more press and more airtime. Dismiss her as a nut and move on.

I'm not mad, I'm just shocked she get's away with this crap. It worries me that people see her doing this in the name of God and it turns them away. It's troubling that's all. No worries though, she'll burn in hell if she doesn't get right.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

What pisses me off the most is how she does this all in the name of God. Being a christian this really sickens me. It's idiots like her that scare people away from christianity and the real message. It's scary there are people in this world like her. Seriously scary.

As well she should piss you off. I completely agree that its idiots like this that give Christians a bad name in America (well, the preists don't help). If God really does smite people - she should be at the top of the list.

Pillar of salt for you.

Getting mad is what she wants everyone to do. That way she gets more press and more airtime. Dismiss her as a nut and move on.

She isn't going to stop showing up to funerals because people aren't listening. It's impossible to listen to your son or daughters memorial and ignore her and her goons screaming that god killed your child and is sending him or her to hell.

She isn't going to stop showing up to funerals because people aren't listening. It's impossible to listen to your son or daughters memorial and ignore her and her goons screaming that god killed your child and is sending him to hell.

That's pretty much what I was going to say, stopho.

These people are SOoooo fringe that they are impervious to the normal tactics. I've met or encountered a lot of weirdos but none that believed this nonsense. You really have to be full of hate or mentally unbalanced to follow this path of illogic.

I'd say we should arrange for several 'work accidents' for them, but I'm not sure that would be right either.

At some point a society has to reclaim (if it can't do so within the processes of legal framework) some measure of civility and decency. This is something for the 'private sector' to deal with...

She isn't going to stop showing up to funerals because people aren't listening. It's impossible to listen to your son or daughters memorial and ignore her and her goons screaming that god killed your child and is sending him or her to hell.

**in my best terrell owens voice**

"Thats a fair assessment.I would agree with that." :cool:

I'm not mad, I'm just shocked she get's away with this crap. It worries me that people see her doing this in the name of God and it turns them away. It's troubling that's all. No worries though, she'll burn in hell if she doesn't get right.

I agree, it does give good Christians a bad rep. Personally, I realize that you can't make determinations about a religion based on the actions of its members. Everybody should decide whether or not a religion is right for them based on its merits not on the way individuals represent it. Not everyone sees it that way, though.

For those interested, that Westboro Baptist church only has a small number of members, who are mostly family by blood or marriage (rumored incestuous relationships as well since Fred Phelps limits his membership). They get the majority of their money from suing people who step in their path. Its really ridiculous

With that said, I still think Michael Moore did it best... For those who hate him, he's got a good sense of humor. When he had his show "The Awful Truth", he attacked this issue straight(well...not really) on. He got a bunch of flamboyantly homosexuals (we're talking leopard print speedos and sequins galore) and traveled to one of the Phelp's anti-homosexual pickets. The best part was they traveled in a large RV that was painted pink and lettered on the side "The Sodomy Mobile". It was a great counter protest... and funny. That was good t.v.

I agree, it does give good Christians a bad rep. Personally, I realize that you can't make determinations about a religion based on the actions of its members. Everybody should decide whether or not a religion is right for them based on its merits not on the way individuals represent it. Not everyone sees it that way, though.

That's the beautiful thing about christianity though. If she get's right and asks for forgiveness she'll be okay. The God I know is a compassionate and forgiving God, not the God this crazy woman speaks of.

Don't worry! There are people that are equally insane, LIKE ME, who's life mission is to kill everyone like her. Its give and take.:D

I take it by use of the :D you're simply playing up to your user name in an attempt to be somewhat humorous. Would that be correct? Or do you have some deep rooted issues you need to have addressed by a professional?

I promise you if she showed up at one of my fallen commrades funerals and I'm there someone's toting an ass whooping. You won't interrupt honoring one of my troops, not on my watch.

And if you did that, you would be financing all of these ****s for the next year or so. That's how they make their money - by pissing people off so much that they get attacked, and then suing for assault.

Just received this from a buddy of mine.

Rogers Proposes the Respect for Fallen Heroes Act

While attending the funeral of a Michigan soldier who died of combat wounds suffered in Iraq, protestors attempted to disrupt the funeral by shouting vile and harassing slogans at the family and other mourners. Military families mourning the loss of a loved one killed in the defense of our nation deserve the right to say their final goodbyes in peace. America honors and respects our soldiers, and none more than those who die defending freedom and our nation.</>

Next week, I will be introducing federal legislation to protect grieving military families by banning protestors from military funerals. This legislation, the Respect for America's Fallen Heroes Act, will prohibit demonstrating one hour before and one hour after the service for a fallen solider and keep the protesters 500 feet from the grieving family. No family burying a son or daughter, a husband or wife, a brother or sister, should be faced with the insults, verbal attacks, and intimidation that these protestors were screaming or displaying on signs. This common sense legislation will help to protect military families in their most difficult hour and is narrowly tailored to fit within the time and place restrictions consistently upheld by the Supreme Court.

Giving citizens an opportunity to participate in the process and support the legislation, I launched an on-line petition. The petition will allow citizens to express honor and respect for our American soldiers who make the ultimate sacrifice for the nation, as well as support for the people they love and leave behind. The petition and comments from citizens will be presented to the House Veterans Affairs Committee at an April 6 hearing in Washington.

</>Petitions can be signed at www.mikerogers.house.gov/fallenheroes.aspx I encourage you to forward this site to your friends and family and ask them to help protect military families.

And if you did that, you would be financing all of these ****s for the next year or so. That's how they make their money - by pissing people off so much that they get attacked, and then suing for assault.

Yea I know but how much would a good ass whooping cost you? I could probably take up a collection to pay it off. Damn it would feel good though. People like this just make me sick.

Yea I know but how much would a good ass whooping cost you? I could probably take up a collection to pay it off. Damn it would feel good though. People like this just make me sick.

roger that... a good 4x4 stroke to the cranium would be super... you might even get off because she was causing you "emotional distress"

In all seriousness I have seen locally here in texas some great counter demonstrators by the VFW and American Legion that simply formed a human wall against wacko's like her and didnt let her get any closer than the outside of a cemetary, thats really the best solution to deranged people like her.

They get so frustrated that they just go away... a real turn of the tables on these people would be most satisfying.

Archived