Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wait, I can say ass now?

Matt [Redskins Fan]

I think it's funny that the title has the word Ass in it, then he goes to say that he can let 'er rip :laugh: :laugh:

Good to know I'm not the only one who found that funny!

It is amazing how much people can say now though...I remember when I was afraid to say "crap". :whoknows:

Now this is ok : :finger:

this too : :jerk:

and even this! :hump:

My how the world has changed....

I guess this was the focal point of my post.

Even a year ago, my favorite general news website had no profanity. Now they're just throwing it around over there (user-created headlines add to that).

As I said, it doesn't really bother me, but I'm sure it bothers a lot of other people.

I just don't understand why more shows don't use the word s**t. South Park said it 16- times in one episode, so it should be fair game now.

From the FCC website:

"Like indecency, profane speech is prohibited on broadcast radio and television between the hours of 6 a.m. and 10 p.m."

Notice how some shows like The Shield and Rescue Me just give it hell with the speech...Comedy Central has their Secret Stash on @ 1am on the weekends....

I'm pretty sure the profanity isn't used more just to keep viewers...not b/c they can't show it

16?

More like 162 times

That was supposed to be 16_ or 16? or however you want to type it. Basically i knew it was inbetween 160 and 170 but couldn't remember the exact number.

I remember watching that episode and thinking they would wait until the end to drop it. But when Cartman said it and that 1 popped up, I nearly lost it. I thought to myself "Here we go..." :laugh:

not necessarily. Censors are usually specific. Just " ass " would make ass, and only 'ass', seperated by spaces, censored. assassination would only default to ******ination if the censor had "ass*" or some sort of wildcard character in there, depending on the syntax of the feature.

oh, and...

ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass

Good to know I'm not the only one who found that funny!

It is amazing how much people can say now though...I remember when I was afraid to say "crap". :whoknows:

Now this is ok : :finger:

this too : :jerk:

and even this! :hump:

Funniest post ever. :applause: :applause:

Archived