Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schedule out thursday, cant wait!

Sherlock Holmes

I read a couple of days ago that the nfl is expected to release the regular season schedule on thursday.

I really cant wait.

Personally, im glad we are opening the season against Minny, because they arent the toughest of oppenents in our schedule, and a loss against Indy on the first weekend for example could make a big difference to our season. Know what i mean?

I really do hope we play Dallas in Dallas on MNF again.

I also hope that the run in of our season is actually quite hard, because i think we always come on strong towards the end.....and i think thats got something to do with gibbs:notworthy ;)

Good Stuff! I can't wait either. Yeah Minnesota is cool with me as far as an opening opponent. It'll be interesting to see who we will play on the road first. Who will be the first victim on the road? :D

Id love it to be the Giants. After last year's performance at Meadowlands a bit of revenge is in order :D:cheers:

Actually look for Dallas @ Washington for a MNF, but the prime time games are already out aren't they?

All that they have released so far are the primetime games for opening weekend. I do think we'll get the primetime MNF schedule before Thursday's release of the whole ball of wax.

If this team is the kind of team that I think they are going to be it really shouldn't matter who they open against if you're a good team you just have to go out there and take care of business. But, I can't wait to see the schedule too.

R we sure its coming out on Thursday?

I havent read anywhere...anyone have a link or anything?

Usually it seems it comes out closer toward the draft....or so I thought.

yeah, you think nfl.com would have had a headline on it, but I haven't seen anything either.

Personally, im glad we are opening the season against Minny, because they arent the toughest of oppenents in our schedule, and a loss against Indy on the first weekend for example could make a big difference to our season. Know what i mean?

Why worry about Indianapolis? we're going 16-0. I hope we play Dallas early, so we can remind them of the streak we have going.

I doubt it will be released on Thursday. Last year it was released on April 13th and NFL Network had a 2 hour live special. This Thursday would be about a week early...and if it were this Thursday NFL Network would have promoted it. I watch Total Access every night on NFL Network and not a word mentioned.

Remember the schedule will still be fluid for the remaining 4 or 5 weeks of the season. Part of the TV deal allowed ESPN to move better games to MNF at the end of the season.

That will pose problems for me and others: you make plans for one game day and time, but a last minute switch plays havoc with work schedules and other commitments. It is a 4 hour drive to games for me.

:(

Archived