Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rubbing it in? (Yeah, right!)

RedskinsFan28

After the great season we had, getting in the playoffs and BEATING DALLAS BOTH TIMES, I have a friend (Cowboys fan). He seems to act like he knows football better than I do:laugh: We were talking about something yesterday and thought he dissed me good, so I went on to say, "Two words: Santana Moss" and reminded him of who got the last laugh this season. He (like any other Cowboys fan) goes on whining about how I should drop it and he called it "old news." Since when has the 2006 regular season began?

He is right here looking at this question, as well as the kind, friendly responses you give him:laugh:, so please tell him if I am "rubbing it in" too much.

Yes you are, and deservedly so...

All I heard before this season was how we only won 2 games in the past 14 or something like that, and now we swept them for the season for the first time in years...

I say that qualifies for us to be the ones who get to gloat for a while...

Just saying Santana Moss doesn't seem like the proper insult though.... how bout 35-7 :D

Yeah The shoes on the other hand now buddy!! Er um or something like that. Seriously though your buddy has to know that his fellow cowpoke fans and probably he himself probably never missed a chance to rub it in all those lean years we had. Tell your friend to cry me a river cause he'll find no sympathy here.

The redskins are the superior team. We have a better defense, better running game, better QB, and a better WR corps then the cowboys. And now with the addition of ARE, we have a better special teams too.

We are going to sweep the deadcows again.

Why? Because they have Drew Statue as a QB.

After the great season we had, getting in the playoffs and BEATING DALLAS BOTH TIMES, I have a friend (Cowboys fan). He seems to act like he knows football better than I do:laugh: We were talking about something yesterday and thought he dissed me good, so I went on to say, "Two words: Santana Moss" and reminded him of who got the last laugh this season. He (like any other Cowboys fan) goes on whining about how I should drop it and he called it "old news." Since when has the 2006 regular season began?

He is right here looking at this question, as well as the kind, friendly responses you give him:laugh:, so please tell him if I am "rubbing it in" too much.

I can't believe that you have a friend who is a cowboy fan. That is like the most unforgivalbe sin. And I know, I'm a Pastor. This is what I would do.:nana:

I know we pummeled the boys in that second game but I still love to throw out the old, "14-13." It's perfect and it really shuts them up. Or one of my new faves is, "With TO, your team is set to self destruct within the next 3 years." It doesn't have same bite that 14-13 does thou.

The Brokebacks are having a hard time facing reality.

The 'Skins are back and are only getting better. Those days of getting beat by the Cowboys are over. FACE IT!

Joe Gibbs took this broken team under his wings and rebuilt it. Now that we are back and beat them in a heartbreaker in Dallas and in a 60 minute *** -whipping party in DC, we can not brag about it?

Its time to wake up 'Boys fans, times have changed and Parcells or MeeO will not, can not help you.

It really has been fun sweeping you this past season and to be honest it's going to be even better doing it again this season.

HAIL!

It's funny how after we win both times, it's old news, but when they had their streak, the past seasons were relevent. The Cowboys double-standard huh?

i totally agree, that's really all i hear. "we beat you guys so many times" so what? that's not the same team we have now so let's keep our eyes on the present and not dwell on the past.

let them talk. whatever helps them sleep at night...

Yeah, a Dallas fan here at work, tried to tell me after the second loss, that they didn't even consider the Skins to be their rivals. That the games against the skins were not even important to them. I didn't care much, and just kept needleing him anyway.

Archived