Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins staff screen from EA's upcoming NFL Head Coach game

RAC

Guest santana4prez
:laugh: :laugh:

The helmet is red....might be Campbell....who knows....

Only problem is the helmets face mask isnt gold/yellow.

Other than that it is a burgundy helmet and it looks like Campbell.:laugh:

This game really looks like crap. I hate simulation games, however they can be addicting at times. I won't think about buying it unless I see it at a Pawn Shop for $10.

Man I wish Sega was still able to make the 2K series. I know EA made a business decision, but seriously they knew 2K made better games and it was just a matter of time before it caught on.

Since this won't be in Madden at least give us some cool new features for Madden. Example: Create a Touchdown Dance( not as important now since no fun is allowed anymore ) and let us send players to NFL Europe to help them improve.

This game looks intriguing. More often than not, I get bored playing the actual football games (too many glitches, bugs and unrealistic stats and plays that collectively drive me nuts) and I end up running the franchise instead (Skins, of course). Although I'm still pissed at EA for ****-blocking every other video game company with regards to the NFL/NFLPA licenses, I might have to give this game a close look.

Man I wish Sega was still able to make the 2K series. I know EA made a business decision, but seriously they knew 2K made better games and it was just a matter of time before it caught on.

I don't know... the more I played 2K5, the more I realized that it's got a glitch and bug list a mile long. The best was when Portis would break a long run, only to have a holding penalty bring it back -- so they stick Portis with a -60 yard run. Thanks asses. :doh:

Oh, and Franchise Mode is terrible. Brutally confusing.

Funny question: Is Bill Parcells in the game b/c he wasnt in last years madden. In the 2nd of the 3 links it says the game has a feature where you can track your peformance vs the top 25 coaches in nfl history. Parcells wasnt on the list but some names who he is better than are.

That might make boys fans not buy it.:laugh:

They didn't get permission to use his name in Madden 06 (and probably this game too), I believe. There is a guy by the name of "Dallas Coach" you can hire in Madden who is similarly overrated as Parcells... but I don't think putting "Dallas Coach" on the list of the top 25 greatest coaches is really a viable option.

Guest santana4prez
They didn't get permission to use his name in Madden 06 (and probably this game too), I believe. There is a guy by the name of "Dallas Coach" you can hire in Madden who is similarly overrated as Parcells... but I don't think putting "Dallas Coach" on the list of the top 25 greatest coaches is really a viable option.

I think it should be in all players and coaches contracts. Its a NFL game and people like Lavar (thank god it was in his contract) and Bill Parcells arent in it? Their making millions of dollars in the NFL and they want to be asses and not have their name in the video game.

When i saw he wasnt on that top 25 list i thought he probably wasnt in it but cmon Parcells is a fkin ******* for not putting his name in the game.:dallasuck

Umm why can't they just add all this on the actual Madden game and get rid of the stupid features like Madden Cards and Superstar Mode?

Probably because they knew that this probably wouldn't be attractive to the average Madden fan, considering this is a completely different type of game. At the same time you could hope that some of the features may make it over to the next version of Madden.

Funny question: Is Bill Parcells in the game b/c he wasnt in last years madden. In the 2nd of the 3 links it says the game has a feature where you can track your peformance vs the top 25 coaches in nfl history. Parcells wasnt on the list but some names who he is better than are.

That might make boys fans not buy it.:laugh:

The explination is in one of the links. Parcells and Belichek are not members of the "Coaches Club", so therefore they aren't in the game.

Jason

Guest santana4prez
The explination is in one of the links. Parcells and Belichek are not members of the "Coaches Club", so therefore they aren't in the game.

Jason

I thought belichick also wasnt in the game but i couldnt remember, they both suck.:dallasuck :patriotsu

Ive been waiting for a game like this :-)

I get so bored dominating Madden when I play it, I try and just manage( I dont even call plays, I let the stupid computer do it). Even then I build Superbowl franchises in a matter of a year, so Id love to have a game like this. Madden is just too dang easy.

Guest santana4prez

I hope if this game has some type of online play that it dosent have the same BS glitches as in Madden. I know this game and Madden are different b/c in NFL Head Cocah you dont run the plays you just call them , but I hope some nerd dosent come up with a glitch that blocks your punts like in Madden.

Not only that, but what makes Parcells one of the 25 greatest coaches? He hasnt earned that rank yet if you ask me. Sure, he won a couple SB's in New York and he's the tenth winningest coach of all time. Fine. But he's been coaching for as long as I can remember, so naturally over time he's "padded" his stats. He lost a SB in New England. When he does something NOW, after 16 years from his last championship, I'll be impressed.

Too bad it isn't on the XBox 360. Wouldve looked cool on my 92 inch HD screen.

I'm so tired of Madden '06 (360 version) already, the game is sooo unrealistic and missing things like instant replay coach's challenges, customizations etc..

The 360 version was just a rush job to make instant profits off the 360. What did you expect?

Guest santana4prez
Belichick is in the game.

lol just went on madden 06 he is , must of been thinking of something else.:laugh:

Guest santana4prez
That's gotta be Jerome Bettis!

The helmet is dark red that is what throws me off. It does sorta look like the bus though.

Archived