Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins staff screen from EA's upcoming NFL Head Coach game

RAC

I just received this screen this morning from EA. Thought you might like to check it out since it's Skins related.

031copy.jpg

I was at EA Tiburon earlier this week and got in about 6 hours with the title. If anyone is interested in learning more about the game, here are some links to a couple of write-ups we did after returning. If you're totally unfamiliar with the game, check out Fred's Full impressions first because it has a list of all of the basic features.

NFL Head Coach In Game Walkthrough: Part 1 (3/30/06)

Fred's full NFL Head Coach impressions (3/30/06)

New Player attributes in NFL Head Coach (3/30/06)

Even if it is backwards compatable, Id be all over it. I LOVE strategy games, and I LOVE football games. They did that with this game "Black" only made it for xbox. I cant understand it except to think it will keep people buying old xboxes.

wow, ive always wondered if EA would bring out a game like this, and now that they have, it'll give all of us who are always slightly annoyed at how easy signing players on Madden is a chance to play a more realistic game. And as long as EA have made this game in-depth and realistic, it should be fantastic!

I still haven't gotten a full grasp on this game. Is there any football in the game, or just strategizing? I understand if there is football, that the user wouldn't be controlling the players...but I think it would still be cool to watch the games.

I still haven't gotten a full grasp on this game. Is there any football in the game, or just strategizing? I understand if there is football, that the user wouldn't be controlling the players...but I think it would still be cool to watch the games.

You pick each play, tell certain players wat to do, and then you watch each play with maddenesque graphics. You dont controll the players physically but you watch the play unfold, using any camera angle you wish.

Hopefully Gregg Williams will be the Defensive Coordinator in this game. I wonder if he's not with the coaching association that would allow him to be in it.

He wasn't in Madden because "technically" he's not the defensive coordinator of the Redskins. He's the assistant head coach-defense, so "technically" Greg lache as the D coord. is correct.......yea I wasn't too happy about no G. Williams on the game either.

I guess they figured that leaving him off the game entirely was better than just having him in the pool of coaches and inevitably signing elsewhere, but who really knows?

Guest santana4prez

Funny question: Is Bill Parcells in the game b/c he wasnt in last years madden. In the 2nd of the 3 links it says the game has a feature where you can track your peformance vs the top 25 coaches in nfl history. Parcells wasnt on the list but some names who he is better than are.

That might make boys fans not buy it.:laugh:

Umm why can't they just add all this on the actual Madden game and get rid of the stupid features like Madden Cards and Superstar Mode?

You beat me to it. This is rediculous. Thay need to put all there effort into making one solid game. They are just trying to rip us off for some more cash.If they make Madden weak this year I will be pissed.

Archived